1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Is The Best Place For Vegan Bed & Breakfast Accommodation?

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by tri-n-b-helpful, Jan 26, 2016.

1. tri-n-b-helpful

tri-n-b-helpful New Member

I have stayed at many of these on my travels in different countries, but a good one is difficult to find. For it's time, I still believe the one I stayed at in Christchurch, New Zealand was exceptionally good. I'm picky as far as high standards of strict dietary adherence of owners and staff go, but after I know what I'm getting, I'm quite relaxed as far as service expectations and the like go.

Does anyone know how I might go about finding one in India - a land steeped in a long, long history of vegetarianism? Does any particular region offer more of these than any other? Who can I contact for a list of suitable places?

Admin likes this.

2. Joanne

Joanne New Member

Diet is very important when you travel. Finding the right accommodation for your dietary needs is just as important. I'm sure that in India that a few people have switched from vegetarianism to vegan now. I don't think you'll have to hard of a time finding the right place to stay.

3. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

I know India pretty well and have traveled a lot over the years but I am yet to come across an establishment that is strictly "Vegan" as in no dairy products atall. I believe asking on a forum dedicated to Vegan diet would get you some suggestions.

tri-n-b-helpful likes this.