1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Morning Routine - Bad Day Version

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by May102014, Sep 7, 2015.

1. May102014

May102014 New Member

You wake up, you usually do your morning routine having the normal day ahead.
    but what if your on the wrong side of the bed, waking up like you hate everyone and coffee doesn't help.
    How do you deal with your morning routine when you wake-up with a bad day attitude?

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I just try and do things to snap me out of the bad mood. I always find that doing a random act of kindness or helping someone else have a good day also makes me have a good day too.

BayouBilly likes this.

3. innaf93

innaf93 Member

My day to become bad needs over-sleeping or too much dinner or alcohol the day before.
    So my bad day remedy is totally getting in the shower in the morning and washing my face with exfoliate cream and the lotion and getting some nice gel on my hair. Drinking coffee and eating some sweet pastry.

4. Delirium

Delirium Member

I just really ride it out and avoid any sort of interaction with other human beings..
    ..which is practically what I do all day everyday, I just kinda avoid people. But I'm talking staying-in-room all day kind of avoiding.
    When I have to go out though, things get a little bit trickier. I usually just try to hide my feelings and be as fine as possible until the feeling is gone completely. Nobody likes seeing a grown man complaining and being sad all day.

5. GammaRay

GammaRay Member

I avoid people when I have a bad day because they don't deserve it even though when I do have a bad day it's usually my co-worker or family member's fault. LOL. I also avoid coffee because that jittery feeling is bad for anxiety and anger. I drink tea and eat salad and hope the sun washes away the gloominess. At the end of the day maybe I'll work out just to get those bad juju out from my body.

6. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

These days every version is a bad version of my routine. It is very cold here so I tend to make my coffee before I go to bed so I can just drink it as soon as I open my eyes. Do not judge me please. it is cold and not very good but it opens my eyes and I do not have to get up until I feel comfortable. This morning I realized I forgot to make a coffee so I started my work without one. In the end I got up and made a coffee to speed up my morning life and work. I usually like to have my routine but since I live in a full house it is impossible to do that. Everybody has their own plans and no one cares about the other one. So...