1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Airport Lounges

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by jnorth88, Feb 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

I travel a lot, but when I visited India I came by ship, and did not go through the airports. For my planned return to India, I will be flying in and around the country. I would like to make use of the lounges, since they are an excellent luxury which can turn the chore of airplane travel into a fun and relaxing experience. For instance, I am in and out of Centurian Lounges maybe once or twice a month based on my business trips, and would absolutely hate these trip without the relaxation these places provide.

So, my question is if anyone has experience with the lounges at Indian airports. I have looked on line and several seem quite decent, but I would like a first hand account if anyone has knowledge of them. Thanks.

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

I have only once been to an airport lounge, and they are pretty decent.
    It was on an international flight, so I also was at the airport lounge when I was flying back home. Comparing the two lounges the one in India and the one abroad, they were very similar. You can be assured that you will get the luxury and relaxation that you expect.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

If you have a visa infinite credit card which is available with several banks that card comes with many privileges including entry to many airport lounges.