1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Art of living courses fees

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by KatieMorgan, Nov 1, 2016.

1. KatieMorgan

KatieMorgan New Member

I am interested in knowing and learning the Art of Living course and would like to go to India to learn it. I am trying to find out some details about the course and would highly appreciate it if members would provide me with the correct information.

From what I have understood there are several places across India where you can learn the Art of Living course and I would like to confirm this information.

I would like to know the Art of Living courses fees.

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

There are many courses which you can take from the Art of Living. The course fees vary from location to location. In major cities, the cost is more and in the smaller cities and villages, the cost is less.

As an example the Art of Living 3 day happiness program is around Rs 2000 -Rs3000 in cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai etc. In smaller towns, the cost is between Rs1000 - Rs1500, and villages would charge lesser than this. It would also depend on what the facilities are being provided at the course.

It would be best if you visited the Art of Living website at www.artofliving.org or get in contact with them on +91 8067612345 to get the correct and latest information.