1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ayurveda treatment in Kerala, South India

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by CourtneyM, Jan 4, 2015.

1. CourtneyM

CourtneyM New Member

Hi

I am looking forward to stay in a good Ayurveda resort in South India for a month. My purpose of this visit is to invest time in learning yoga and getting some treatment too. I have searched several websites, but it didn't help me much, can somebody suggest an affordable Ayurveda resort in Kerala, South India which doesn't cost a kidney?
    I am traveling on budget so cannot afford a million; hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for all your help,
    Courtney M.

2. Deven

Deven Member

Some idea of budget would be great, as everyone has their own idea of affordable. I am only asking this because it would be much easier to give suggestions for Ayurveda resorts.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of the most affordable Ayurvedic Resorts in Kerala:

Resorts Under Rs. 2,000
    • Ideal Ayurvedic Resort. Their Standard Non-AC Single Room is at Rs. 1,500 during off-peak season and at Rs. 1,800 during peak season. This type of room have the basic amenities you might need like WiFi, television, bathroom and bed. You can have access to their swimming pool as well. There's also a restaurant in the resort. You can also opt for packages for Ayurvedic treatments that can last for a few days. Otherwise, you can just choose an Ayurvedic treatment separately and book a separate room as well. Their address is: Chowara Beach, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
    • Kshetra Beach Resort. You can choose from their Standard AC or Standard Non-AC Room. Rates start at Rs. 600 per night only. They have Ayurvedic treatments as well. The Rejuvenation Therapy lasts for a minimum of 7 days and it aims to revitalise the body, mind and soul. There's also an Anti-Aging Therapy which lasts 22 days to restore the body's energy. Their address is: North Cliff, Varkala, Kerala 695141.
    • Panchavadi Ayurvedic Beach Resort. Their Non-AC Standard Single Room is only at Rs. 200 while their AC Deluxe is at Rs. 700. They have different Ayurvedic treatments you can choose from. Rates for the treatments are separate though. Their address is: Beach Road, Papanasam, Varkala 695 141, Trivandrum District, Kerala.
    Resorts Over Rs. 2,000
    • Ayurville. They offer different treatment options. For example, their Abhyanga Massage Treatment is at Rs. 1,300 per session. This is for relieving joint and muscle pains. There's also the Udvarthanam Treatment which breaks down fat tissues in the back and can improve blood circulation. This is Rs. 1,300 per session. Their address is: 11/685, Bishop Garden | Behind St. Anthony’s Chapel, Pattalam, Kochi (Cochin) 682001.
    • Hinterland Village. Their Room Oriole is at Rs. 2,500 per night. Try out their Becoming One Package which is only Rs. 10,000 which includes: yoga classes, Ayurvedic treatments, meditation, facilities use and accommodation for 2 nights. Their address is: Andethumugal Road, Karikode, Mulanthurity, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
    • Westwood Riverside Garden Resort. Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 3,750 per night. Their Scent of Romance Package is at Rs. 14,999 for couples. Inclusions are: two nights accommodation, fruit basket, candlelight dinner, Ananda Therapy and a boat ride. Their address is: Aluva - Munnar Road, MSA Road, Munnar, Kerala 685612.
    I hope this helps!