1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beach side hotels in Goa

Discussion in 'Goa' started by KabirBharadwaj, Apr 9, 2017.

1. KabirBharadwaj

KabirBharadwaj New Member

I need some suggestions for some beach side hotels in Goa where my friends and I will be going for a 7 days holiday.

We want the hotel to be very close to the beach where we would be spending most of our time.

We haven't decided what beach we would stay at, so please give suggestions for beach side hotels in Goa for all the good beaches.

2. Deven

Deven Member

Hi, Kabir, there is no mention of your location or your budget in Goa. So I will give you a list of beach side hotels covering different parts of Goa and of different price ranges. Hope this helps you.

Fortune Miramar - A 2-minute walk from Miramar Beach. The hotel has a restaurant, free WiFi services, and a fitness centre. Cost of the hotel starts from Rs7000 per night.

Calangute Beach Side Hotel - The hotel is a 13-minute walk to Calangute beach. The is very basic, a terrace and balcony are also available at the hotel. Paid WiFi and restaurant are available at the hotel. Cost per night start from Rs750.

Santana Beach Resort - Candolim beach is only 2 km away from the resort. The resort has an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool and terrace. Wifi service is chargeable. cost for the resorts starts from Rs4000 per night.

FabHotel Tahira Ashwem Beachfront - The hotel is 4.4km away from Arambol Beach, to Calangute beach the distance is 14km. The hotel provides free Wifi services. Hotel costs start from Rs2500 per night.

FabHotel Anjuna Beachfront - Anjuna Beach is a walking distance from the hotel. Free WiFi is available at the hotel. Cost per night starts from Rs1700.

360° Beach Retreat - Candolim Beach is just a 2-minute walk from the hotel. The hotel provides free WiFi and also has a pool. Costs start from Rs5500 per night.

SinQ Beach Resort - The Resort is a 2minute walk from Calangute Beach. The resort provides free WiFi, has an onsite restaurant, pool. Charges per night start from Rs2500.

For more details about hotels near the beach you can visit the thread best hotels in Goa near beach.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

I would highly recommend Yatri Niwas Beach Resort at Miramar which is a walking distance from the Beach. I have stayed there. It is quite cheap and well maintained. They also arrange packages for sightseeing Goa.