1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best restaurants in South Goa

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by DK50, Jun 23, 2017.

1. DK50

DK50 New Member

I am going to the South of Goa with my wife in October and choosing the good places to eat is not a plus point of mine or my wife's, so we need some help.

We would like some suggestions to what are some of the best restaurants in South Goa where we can eat?

2. Karthik

Karthik New Member

Hi DK50, here is a list of the best restaurants in South Goa. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

1.The Fisherman's Wharf - This is a restaurant by the sea, so while having your meal you get some brilliant views, as outdoor seating is available. The restaurant serves continental, Goan and North Indian cuisines and also has a bar. The Fisherman's Wharf has three branches and the one in South Goa is in Cavelossim. The average cost for two people is Rs1200.

2.Ignia - This is a casual type restaurant located in Margao. Ignia specializes in steaks, seafood, and American food. Indoor and outdoor seating is available, along with live music and a full bar. The approximate cost for two people is Rs900.

3.Martins Corner - This is a multi cuisine restaurant which includes Goan, Seafood, Chinese and also North Indian, the restaurant is located in Betalbatim. Again there is also a bar available here. The average cost for two people at Martins Corner is Rs1600.

4.Magic Italy Authentic Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria - Maybe something you are not looking for, but if you want authentic Italian food then this is the place to go to. The restaurant is located in Palolem. The average cost for two people is Rs700.

5.Ourem 88 - This restaurant is in Palolem and serves modern European food. Both indoor and outdoor seating is available and is a perfect place if you want something cozy and good for the kids. The average cost for two is Rs1000.

6. Chef Fernando's Nostalgia - Chef Fernando's Nostalgia is a place where you will get some very good Goan food. It is a place with good ambiance, live music and of course good food. Approximate cost for two people is Rs1200.