1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best time to party in Goa

Discussion in 'Goa' started by zachuk, Dec 31, 2014.

Tags:
  1. zachuk

zachuk New Member

When is the best time to party in Goa and which is the best season to visit Goa? I am planning a trip in March, is it very late or is it OK?

Can you suggest some good spots to party and enjoy the night life, I am not very keen to visit any pickup joints so please keep them away.

2. Aadi

Aadi Member

Hi

The best time to visit Goa is October to February and the best time to party is December 25 to December 31, but even March is not late because Goa never sleeps and loves to party every night. The best places which I know are: Anjuna beach, Arambol beach and Calangute beach.

Gori Bride likes this.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

During the months of mid-November to mid-February, these are the best times to party in Goa. This is also considered the peak season. Since Christmas and New Year are in these months, there's no doubt that parties happen almost every week in any part of the city of Goa. Aside from that, it is during December that the popular Sunburn Festival happens in Goa. It is an EDM festival held in the Vagator Beach.

I would also say that from November to February, these are the best months to visit Goa especially if you love partying and night life. However, from June to October, some tourists choose Goa as well because it turns into lush greenery and the beaches aren't so crowded. In any case, whatever season you prefer, the night life doesn't really prefer one season over another in Goa. You're sure to find a night life all year round in Goa, after all that's what it is known for.

A trip in March is just fine. During that month, it isn't peak season anymore and Goa is approaching summer. You might find some good deals in transportation and hotels as well. The seas won't be as good though but at least you can enjoy it all to yourself. You can enjoy parties in clubs that operate all year round.

Here's a list of some all year round night clubs in Goa:

• LPK Waterfront. It is set in the Nerul River and in two more lakes, it makes for a great backdrop. The club itself is made of mud and stone with a cavernous dance floor.
    • SinQ. It has an expansive beach club with an indoor and outdoor area and can accommodate up to 4,000 guests. It is located in Candolim.
    • Destination One. It is a lounge during day time and transforms into a club during night time. It is located in Calangute Beach.
    • Cavala. Perfect for lovers of live music, it is located in Baga Beach.
    I hope this helps!

Admin likes this.