1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I Cover Delhi and Agra in two days?

Discussion in 'North India' started by Prakant, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Prakant

Prakant New Member

I will be in Delhi late morning on 12th August, and was hoping that I can cover both Delhi and Agra in two days. I am planning the first day to spent in Delhi which is the 13th and the second day to be spent in Agra which is the 14th. I would then be back in Delhi by 14th evening to get back home.

What do you guys think about two day plan?

2. Akshay

Akshay Member

You should swap the visiting days around and visit Agra on the 13th and I say this because a lot of tourist attractions are closed on Fridays in Agra. Another reason is that you will be in the same city that you will be leaving from.

3. Prits

Prits Member

Leave straight for Agra when you arrive in Delhi and depending on your plans in Agra you can be back by evening. Then the next morning which is the 14th you can spend it in Delhi and you wont have it on your mind that you need to reach Delhi back in time to go back home.

4. PremUlas

PremUlas New Member

In Agra the main attraction is Taj Mahal which takes around a good two hours to see, then you have the Agra Fort which would take around an hour and half to see. Both of these places can be seen by 1pm if you leave for Agra very early in the morning. This then means that you have a day and a half to see things in Delhi. In Delhi you can either travel on your own to see the places of your choice or go on the HoHo bus which is a tourist attraction bus and it takes you to the famous places in Delhi.

5. Prakant

Prakant New Member

Thanks for this information, otherwise my trip to Agra would have gone to waste. Much appreciated.