1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to visit Dehradun, Mussoorie, Dhanolti in two days?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Shiv, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Shiv

Shiv Member

Hello,
    I want to travel among Dehradun, Mussoorie & Dhanolti within two full day so can anyone suggest me route and where should be my night halt and please also suggest me places to visit near by Dehradun, Mussoorie & Dhanolti thanks!

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Mussoorie is just an hours drive from Dehradun, about 60Kms. Dhanolti is another half an hour from Mussoorie and there is not a lot to do or see at Dhanaulti going by the duration you have in mind. Dehradun is just another North Indian city which is crowded and unorganized. I don't know what you would do there apart from admiring people's driving skills ha ha ha. You could go see Sahastra Dhara from Dehradun which is a short drive and beautiful but this time of the year it is cold and you won't be able to get into the water stream so I guess just pictures there? You can also see the Robbers cave, at Dehradun.

Mussoorie and Dhanaulti are beautiful. I personally go there to sit back and relax looking at the mountains from a hotel room balcony and sip on beer or some other drinks. Dhanaulti is less crowded and I like it for that reason but I am not sure what you would achieve by visiting there for a few hours.

Night stay I guess would be best at Mussoorie.