1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can my ID be changed?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ChaiNashta, Mar 31, 2015.

1. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

My ID sounds a bit stupid and I dont like it any more. Can this be changed to something else and still have all my posts credited to my new ID?

2. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

You want to chnage your user name or Email-ID? for both the things just message admin. i hope that would help.

3. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

What do you think about my id? ChaiNashta :( I didint know what to write and it was early morning and I was having chai nashta so just put that in the user name field and hit enter but now I feel my id looks stupid. What do you think? Shall I request a change or keep this?

4. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

another Victim!!. even i faced the same situation of what to have my username :mad:.. Afterall ChaiNashta looks better then BadBoy:D
    Its your wish you could change it if you want ;)

5. Gori Bride

Gori Bride Member

I find Chai Nashta rather amusing. I would say keep it :) It puts a smile on my face whenever I come across your id, especially your avatar.

6. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

Keep your id as it is. It is cool. After all Dhongi baba knows it all ha ha ha. Your id isint worse then mine. I had no idea what to write and I found dhongi baba funny so using this. Yours is much better then mine.

@Gori Bride Your id is the best out of the lot.

7. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Yes your id can be changed. Let me know what you want to change it to. Send me a PM when you are ready.

8. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

Hummm... I think I will keep it then. Will see if it gets too annoying after some time.