1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest Hotel Prices?

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Pazooh, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Pazooh

Pazooh New Member

I'm wondering about the cheapest hotels in India. I don't really care about luxury of the place that I'm staying at. I only sleep there, and I explore and travel during the day.

So what are the most affordable options? Should I use cheapest hotels, or invest a bit more?

2. Ambika Jain

Ambika Jain New Member

There is an application oyo rooms where you can find plenty of affordable hotel rooms. The cheapest rooms would have the worst bathrooms. Have a look at the pictures and search for reviews before you book anything. If you would be staying for a longer duration, try not to book the whole length of your stay online and see how you like the place when you get there and extend your stay but this may not be a good idea in peak season.

Startlet245 likes this.

3. Pazooh

Pazooh New Member

Great advice, Ambika! Thank you.

I will check the application.

I don't mind not having the perfect bedroom, but I absolutely need a proper bathroom. So thank you for the warning.

And yes, I was meaning to switch hotels during my trip.

4. M.Nayak

M.Nayak Member

You can find many hotels on the forum,almost at every city you can find some good,clean,centrally located hotels for around 15$ per day,some with the breakfast also with private clean bathrooms.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Member

The best part of traveling in these times is the ability to find cheap hotel prices. I think that the moment that these places realized that bidding online is a thing it really changed the game, and if you are smart and plan ahead well you can save a bundle on your hotels. Of course when you are in a different country it is a little more difficult, but still the same integrity applies but your options will be a little more limited.

6. Pazooh

Pazooh New Member

15$ a day sounds more than affordable! That is simply great.

Thank you both for the advice. I will look into this in-depth. Will report my findings if there are any. :)