1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cidade-De-Goa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by **Komal**, Jun 13, 2016.

1. **Komal**

**Komal** New Member

I have been looking at the Cidade De Goa accommodation for my Goa trip next month. The property seems quite nice, and reviews seem good as well. Although I do have a few questions which are not mentioned anywhere on the internet and was wondering if members of the forum who know about the property would be able to answer them?

Does the hotel provide shuttle service from and to the airport?

I need to know the difference between the superior and deluxe rooms?

Which room have a sea view?

How far is Panjim city from the hotel?

What beach is near the hotel?

What is available for evening entertainment in the hotel and nearby the hotel?

I saw something about an inclusive package by the hotel, what is included in that?

Is WiFi free or do you have to pay for it?

2. Bonzer

Bonzer New Member

Hi Komal,
    Cidade de Goa is a 5-star beach resort. The resort is a 10-minute drive from Panjim. Yes, you get A/C pick up from the airport and complimentary WiFi among others, all inclusive in your room rental. You get family suites, junior suites, deluxe rooms, classic rooms and so on.

Visit the Cidade De Goa link and decide for yourself. I'd also recommend Marriott hotel/beach resort which is also a 5-star hotel.

Have a nice time!

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's the answers to your queries:

Yes, the hotel provides free shuttle services by an A/C coach as long as you have booked a room from them.

The Superior Room

• Sea-facing rooms with balconies
    • Has a mini bar
    • Has a tea and coffee maker
    • Has central A/C
    • Wired dataport and wifi service
    • Has its own safe
    • Has an iron and ironing board
    • Choose between queen size bed or twin beds
    • Capacity: 2 adults and 2 children
    The Deluxe Room
    • Sit out leads directly to the beach
    • Has a mini bar
    • Has satellite tv and a DVD player
    • Has a tea and coffee maker
    • Has central A/C
    • Wired dataport and wifi service
    • Has its own safe
    • Has an iron and ironing board
    • Queen size bed
    • Capacity: Only 2 adults

From what I've read, all their rooms have sea views.

It is about 10 kms away from the hotel, so about a 10-minute drive.

The Vainguinim Beach is nearby the hotel.

There's the Taverna Lobby Bar which has live entertainment every night. Another one is Bar Latino, which has Latin music by night. The pool is just beside it as well so it's the perfect place to relax and just enjoy.

There are many inclusive packages that the hotel offers. The Room Only Package has the following inclusions: A/C shuttle transport to airport, wifi in room and 20% discount in restaurants and bars in the hotel. The Bed and Breakfast Package includes the same deals plus a breakfast. The Lazy Day Dream Package includes those mentioned above, plus a free dinner, free accommodation for one kid and spa discounts. There's also a Romantic Rendezvous Package with free massage and free candlelit dinner, plus some more inclusions.

Wifi is already available in your own room, you don't have to pay for it. And around the hotel, there's free wifi as well.

I hope this helps!