1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delhi Hotels Near Airport

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Shenay, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Shenay

Shenay New Member

I require a hotel in Delhi and I am specifically looking for a hotel near the airport. I will be in Delhi only for a few days and prefer to stay close to the airport. I don't want to stay in the top posh nosh 5-star hotel like Sheraton or Marriott, I am fine with a standard hotel something like a 3 star, the only requirement is that the hotel and room should be clean.
    If there are places to eat near the hotel I don't require the hotel to have a restaurant, if there are no eating places close to the hotel then it is a must that the hotel should have a restaurant
    Please provide a list of the Delhi hotels near airport from which I can make a booking.

2. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

If you check online for hotels, they usually have "selling points" to lure potential customers into checking in to their hotels. Sometimes, it's free breakfasts, discounted rates, free WiFi and cable, hot showers, and of course, if they are located close to tourist hot spots or the airport. I was checking through German hotel listings online before and I just included the phrase "near airport" on the search bar and the hotels that fit the bill all loaded up with their accompanying prices and other features. Why not try it? Good luck!

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Shenay! Welcome to the forum!

Here are some three-star hotels near the Indira Gandhi International Airport:

Three-Star Hotels Under Rs. 2,000 Near the Indira Gandhi International Airport
    • City Centre Hotel - This is just 2.6 kms from the IGI Airport. Their cheapest room is the Economy Room at Rs. 999 per night. They also have a Standard Room for Rs. 1,450 per night. Rooms are fully air-conditioned with their own attached bathrooms. They have a television, seating area and a safe in the rooms as well. They also have a cafe and a rooftop restaurant in the hotel premises. Their address is: 8633-45, Arakashan Road, Ram Nagar, Behind Ajanta Hotel, New Delhi-110055. Their contact number is: 011-331-38029.
    • Hotel City Airport - This is just 3.4 kms from the IGI Airport. Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 1,999 per night. Rooms have heater, tea/coffee maker and a study table. They also have banquet and conference facilities. They also have a restaurant in the hotel premises. Their address is: A11 Road, No. 1, NH8, Near IGI Airport, Mahipalpur, Extension, New Delhi, 110037. Their contact number is: +91 9871787179.
    • Hotel Delhi Aero City - This is just 2.2 kms from the IGI Airport. Their Deluxe Double Room is at Rs. 1,620 per night. Rooms have LCD television, AC, WiFi and an attached bathroom. They also have a restaurant and cafeteria in the hotel. Their address is: MR Complex, Near IGI Airport, Rangpuri, NH-8, New Delhi. Their contact number is: +91 11 42198498.
    • Hotel Aeroporto - This is about 2.8 kms from the IGI Airport. Their Single Superior Room is at Rs. 2,000 per night. Rooms have television, AC and an attached bathroom. They also have a restaurant and a business centre in the hotel. Their address is: Road No. 2, NH8, Near IGI Airport, Mahipalpur Extention, New Delhi, Delhi 11003. Their contact number is: +91 1126784440.

Three-Star Hotels Over Rs. 2,000 Near the Indira Gandhi International Airport
    • Hotel Le Seasons - This is just 2.8 kms from the IGI Airport. Their Superior Room is at Rs. 3,400 per night. It has AC, cable television and an attached bathroom. They have an in-room dining as well as conference facilities in the hotel. Their address is: A Block, Mahipalpur Extension, Opposite Aerocity Metro Station, NH8, New Delhi, Delhi 110037. Their contact number is: +91 11 2678 6671.
    • Hotel Saptagiri - This is just 0.1 km from the IGI Airport. Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 5,000 per night. It has a minibar, plasma television, safety deposit box, tea/coffee maker and desk area. They also have conference facilities and a restaurant in the hotel premises. Their address is: L-322 Main NH 8 Mahipalpur, Near IGI Airport, New Delhi 110037. Their contact number is: 91-11-46160000.
    • Hotel Delhi 37 - This is about 2.7 kms from the IGI Airport. Their Classic Room is at Rs. 2,500 per night. It has AC, WiFi, fridge, television, telephone, tea/coffee maker, minibar, wardrobe cabinet and work desk & chair. They also have a restaurant in the hotel. Their address is: A-78, National Highway No. 8, Mahipalpur (Near IGI Airport), New Delhi-110037. Their contact number is: +91 9811388666.

There you go, I hope this helps!