1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delhi to Haridwar Bus Travel Time

Discussion in 'North India' started by Jogi, May 27, 2016.

1. Jogi

Jogi New Member

I require details about the Delhi to Haridwar bus travel time. I am getting a range of different answers from sources but nothing 100% sure by anyone.

I have the option to take my car, but the road conditions are not so good, and I do not prefer driving on terrible road conditions. I am hoping that the bus takes as much time as it does driving a car yourself or even less.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi! Here are some bus operators from Delhi to Haridwar along with their time schedules:
    • Blue World Tourist price is starting at Rs 450. There are five buses, starting from 10:30 am and ending at 9:00 pm.
    • International Tourist Centre price is starting at Rs 355. There are five buses, starting from 9:30 am and ending at 10:00 pm.
    • Jagadish Travels price is starting at Rs 299. There are five buses, starting from 8:45 am and ending at 9:15 pm.
    • Classic Travels price is starting at Rs 300. There are four buses, starting from 11:00 am and ending at 10:30 pm.
    • Pankaj Travels price is starting at Rs 500. There is one bus at 9:00 pm.
    The travel time is usually from four hours to six hours. This isn't too different if you would travel by car since it can take about four hours to five hours by that means of transportation.

I hope this helps!

3. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

If you drive a car yourself means it is your own vehicle and u would ride direct from your home tHaridwarar and can travel anywhere near Haridwar freely...

If you chose a bus then you need to go to ISBT and get a bus from haridwar stand.. there are two type of buses, Non-AC ( typical roadways) which costs around 250rs and "Volvo ac-buses" for around Rs750 per person.

Frankly speaking playing 750 Rs for a volvo bus is a waste of money rather board a train as it would be less expensive and more comfortable journey.

Time taken by both buses is around 5 hours...

"From my personal experience in night the non-ac buses become SuperSonic Jets.."