1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entry cost for Water Kingdom in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by MansiL, Jul 2, 2015.

1. MansiL

MansiL New Member

I am in Mumbai with my family and we are planning a trip to water kingdom, I am unable to find out the exact prices for the entry and have got different ideas about pricing. I don't want the trip to be wasted and find out at arriving there that the tickets are too expensive. I would be grateful is someone could give the exact ticket entry costs.

2. Shiv

Shiv Member

The entry tickets for water kingdom are single entry and the prices are as follows:

Children - Rs390 - Rs490
    Adults - Rs590 - Rs690
    Senior Citizen - Rs190 - Rs290

3. Deven

Deven Member

There is currently a discount period going on for Imagica where Water World is, so the tickets may be cheaper than the original price.

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here are the updated rates for the Water Kingdom in Mumbai:
    • Adults: Rs. 999
    • Children: Rs 699
    • Senior Citizens: Rs. 399
    There's also a different rate for entry tickets to the Essel World:
    • Adults: Rs. 949
    • Children: Rs 699
    • Senior Citizens: Rs. 399
    If you'd like to enter both Essel World and Water Kingdom, there's a ticket for that as well:
    • Adults: Rs. 1,299
    • Children: Rs 899
    • Senior Citizens: Rs. 599
    Every Thursday, there's a promotion as well:
    • Thrilling Thursday Deal: Buy 1 Essel World or Water Kingdom Ticket and Get 1 Free Essel World or Water Kingdom Ticket.
    There's also a monsoon offer:
    • Monsoon Combined Offer: Buy 3 Combined Ticket and Get 1 Combined Ticket Free. This only works for adult tickets.
    There's also a Terrific Tuesday deal:
    • Terrific Tuesday: Buy an Essel World or Water Kingdom Ticket and get 50% back on perks and other coupons. You'd have to use the coupons the same day though.
    The park is open from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on regular days. During peak season, it's open from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.

Enjoy!