1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Water Kingdom Mumbai Ticket Prices

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Wrangler, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Wrangler

Wrangler New Member

I am currently in Mumbai on an official assignment. My wife and daughter are planning to come over to Mumbai to spend a few days. I was wondering where to take them out so that we can have some fun together.

Water Kingdom seems to be nice place to kill a few hours, especaially for the kids. Has anyone been to Water Kingdom Mumbai in the recent past? Is it worth paying a visit there? Also let me know the park timings, if possible. I hope the entry tickets are not too expensive. Any idea how much does it cost for adult and child entry? It would be great if someone could let me know the exact ticket prices for gaining entry to Water Kingdom Mumbai.

2. Wanderlust

Wanderlust Member

If I am not wrong, then you are referring to the Essel World Water Kingdom located near Borivali in Mumbai. We went to this amusement park during our visit to Mumbai in last August. Cost of entry ticket for Water Kingdom was around Rs 750 for adults and Rs 400 for kids at that time. You need to shell out more if you want to visit both Essel World and Water Kingdom. I am not sure about the combined entry fees, but it would cost no less than Rs 1000 for both.

It's a nice place and has some interesting rides. We had a thoroughly enjoyable trip. My 6-year old son, in particular, had a great time playing in the water. Rest assured, your daughter too is gonna love this place :)

Wrangler likes this.

3. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

Water Kingdom / Essel World Mumbai Timings:

On Weekdays: 10 AM to 8:30 PM.
    On Weekends: 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM.

Cost of Entry Tickets:

Water Kingdom: INR 999 (Adults), INR 699 (Children)
    Essel World: INR 949 (Adults), INR 699 (Children)
    Combined Ticket: INR 1299 (Adults), INR 899 (Children)

If you are planning to visit both Water Kingdom and Essel World, then it makes sense to purchase the combined tickets. You get a solid discount of around 600 bucks (500 for kids) if you purchase the tickets together.

Water Kingdom attracts lots of visitors on weekends. You might need to wait in the long queue to purchase the entry tickets. I would suggest you to buy the tickets online, if you are planning to visit the park over a weekend. Online tickets can be booked in advance from Water Kingdom's official website waterkingdom(.)in.

They also have an 'Offers' section on the website where you can find latest discount deals. Do check that out before buying the tickets, who knows, you can grab a good discount if you are lucky.

Regards,
    Deb

Wrangler likes this.
  4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I figured I'd list an update about the Water Kingdom in Mumbai, in case anyone needs them. Anyway, Water Kingdom is Asia's largest water theme park. It comprises two areas: the Essel World and the Water Kingdom. Some attractions here are the:
    • What A Coaster. This is for adults only as it offers one of the tallest vertical drops in the country.
    • Bratzone. There's a Rain Dance Zone here with music and and rain showers.
    • Goofers Lagoon. This one's for the kids, with water guns, spinning trays and inverted umbrellas.
    • Adventures Amazonia. For the adventure seekers, there's a couple of different slides to try in here.
    • The Lagoon. This has different varieties of slides for kids, families and even adventure seekers.
    • Wetlantic. The largest wave pool in the world can be found here along with other rides.
    With all these features, the whole family can have fun in Water Kingdom. It's not just for kids, it's also for the young at heart adults! I'm sure friends would have a blast with the thrilling rides in here. And kids, they're going to have fun with the specific slides and rides made just for them.

The Water Kingdom is open during these times:
    • Regular days: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
    • Season days: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
    Here are the entry rates:
    • Essel World: Rs. 949 for adults, Rs. 699 for kids and Rs. 399 for senior citizens.
    • Water Kingdom: Rs. 999 for adults, Rs. 699 for kids and Rs. 399 for senior citizens.
    • Essel World and Water Kingdom: Rs. 1299 for adults, Rs. 899 for kids and Rs. 599 for senior citizens.
    • Passport Next Annual Pass: Rs. 1,599 for adults and Rs. 1,299 for kids.
    There's a special discount for college students when they visit during the monsoon season:
    • Until July 30, 2016: 40% off on single entry park ticket on providing a college ID.
    • From August to September 30, 2016: 35% off on single entry park ticket on providing a college ID.
    Other offers:
    • Thrilling Thursday: Buy 1 Essel Kingdom or Water Kingdom Ticket and get the other free for a family of 3.
    • Monsoon Combined Offer: For 4 adults, you can avail of the Buy 3, Get 1 offer.
    I hope this helps!