1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Five Star Hotels in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by BaitonS, Jul 8, 2016.

1. BaitonS

BaitonS New Member

I will be arriving in Bangalore in the last week of July regarding some work purposes for the company I work for. Kindly they have given the option to choose a 5-star hotel of my choice (lucky me).

I need some help in the choice of a good five-star hotel in Bangalore. You may be thinking that all 5-star hotels are good, but believe me, that is not always the case. Hence I have registered with the forum to get advice for a good 5-star hotel.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of the best five-star hotels in Bangalore:
    • The Oberoi. This five-star hotel is the best when it comes to modernity and technology. They have the Oberoi E'nhance in all rooms which is an iPad device with an interface that allows guests to manage their needs from it. All rooms also have their own private balconies overlooking the lush garden in the hotel. The bathrooms in rooms have a bathtub, shower and even a television. Amenities include: tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, WiFi, television and two telephone lines. They have four different restaurants you can choose from as well. There's also a spa, a fitness facility and a swimming pool in the vicinity. Their rates vary per room but start at Rs. 10,500 per night. Their address is: No. 37-39, Mahatma Gandhi Road (MG Road), Bengaluru, 560001.
    • The Ritz-Carlton. This is a newer hotel in the area but it doesn't disappoint. The hotel's design combines Jaali along with the natural greenery found in the city. Rooms are spacious and has an elegant vibe to it. From the window, you can have a panoramic view of the city. In the bathroom, there's a bathtub and a separate shower. There's a mini-bar, coffee maker and WiFi access in all rooms. For techies, there's a flat screen television, DVD player, radio and even an iPad in the rooms. Rates start at Rs. 12,000 per night. For foodies, enjoy choosing between their seven restaurants. Pamper yourself as well with their spa offering massages and other treatments. Their address is: No. 99 Residency Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560025.
    • The Leela Palace. This is a luxury/business hotel which caters to professionals, families and anyone else who might want the best when it comes to service and amenities. Their rooms are very classic and spacious. Room amenities include: an ergonomic bed, in-room dining, tea/coffee maker and gourmet corner. Their bathrooms are very modern as well, with telephone lines inside. Their rates start at Rs. 11,000 per night. They have different restaurants you can choose from as well. There's also the Library Bar and the Cake Shop. Their address is: No. 23, Kodihalli, Old Airport Road, Bengaluru, 560008.
    • JW Marriott. Set amidst the city centre, the JW Marriott is one of the best luxury hotels in the area. Rooms are simple and have minimal designs but are quite charming in their own way. Many of the rooms have their own balconies overlooking the Cubbon Park. There's also a mini-bar, fridge, tea/coffee maker and even dishes/glasses. WiFi is available as well as an iPod dock. Television is available with hundreds of channels to choose from. Rates start at Rs. 13,500 per night. There's a spa, a fitness centre and different restaurants to choose from. Their address is: No. 24/1, Vittal Mallya Road, Bengaluru, 560001.
    • ITC Gardenia. Located in the city centre, this is also another great option. At Rs. 18,500 per night, you're sure to have a grand time in their The Towers Room. You'd have your own desk, television, WiFi access, iPod dock and many more amenities. They also have different restaurants you can choose from. For the ultimate relaxation, there's a spa in the hotel premises. Their address is: No. 1, Residency Road, Bengaluru 560025.
    I hope this helps!

3. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

Bangalore offers a variety of excellent 5-star hotels, each with its own unique features and offerings. Depending on your preferences and the purpose of your visit, here are a few top-rated 5-star hotels in Bangalore that you might consider:

1. The Oberoi, Bengaluru:
      • Located in the heart of the city, The Oberoi is known for its luxurious accommodations, excellent dining options, and impeccable service. It's suitable for both business and leisure travelers.
    2. Taj West End:
      • A historic property surrounded by lush greenery, Taj West End offers a serene and luxurious retreat. It has a blend of colonial-style rooms and modern amenities, making it an excellent choice for a relaxing stay.
    3. ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel:
      • Situated in the upscale area of Residency Road, ITC Gardenia is known for its elegant design, luxurious rooms, and multiple dining options, including award-winning restaurants.
    4. The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore:
      • With its contemporary design and world-class amenities, The Ritz-Carlton is a popular choice for luxury travelers. It offers spacious rooms, a spa, and a rooftop bar with panoramic views of the city.
    5. JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru:
      • Centrally located, JW Marriott is known for its modern design, spacious rooms, and a range of dining options. It's suitable for both business and leisure travelers.
    6. Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway:
      • Located near the World Trade Center, Sheraton Grand offers stylish rooms, excellent dining choices, and convenient access to the city's business and entertainment districts.
    7. The Leela Palace Bengaluru:
      • Known for its opulent architecture and luxurious interiors, The Leela Palace is a landmark in Bangalore. It offers world-class amenities, spacious rooms, and a range of dining options.
    When choosing a hotel, consider factors such as proximity to your workplace, amenities, dining preferences, and any specific requirements you may have. Additionally, it's always a good idea to check recent reviews and ratings to ensure the hotel meets your expectations. Enjoy your stay in Bangalore!