1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Bangalore Near Railway Station

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Power Ranger, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Power Ranger

Power Ranger New Member

I will be arriving in Bangalore on 16th of this month by train. I am yet to book my accommodation, but I would prefer to stay in a decent budget hotel near the Bangalore City railway station. I don't have any requirements as such. Just need a good clean room where I can spend a night safely, that's all. And the cheaper the tariff is, the better it is for me. Is there any good low-budget hotels near the Bangalore railway station area?

2. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

There are lots of budget hotels near the Bangalore City Railway Station. Majestic is the business hub of Bangalore and you can have all types of hotels ranging from basic lodging to luxury star hotels in this area. You can try out OTC Road in Cottonpet or Subedar Chatram Road near the Anand Rao Circle. Both these places are within a distance of 2 KM from the railway station and have no less than 50-60 budget hotels / lodges lined up one after another.

Most of these hotels don't have any website or tie-ups with travel sites. So you can't find them on MakeMyTrip, Go-IBIBO or ClearTrip. But there are so many hotels in this area that you need not think about advance booking. Just walk upto the reception and enquire if there's any vacancy. If not, move on to the next one. The lowest per night tariff for a single room would be no more than INR 350-400.

Regards,
    Deb

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of possible accommodations for you near Bangalore City Central Railway Station:

Budget Hotels
    • Hotel Pavana Residency. This is a mere 0.2 km from the railway station. This hotel's tagline comprises of three C's: Comfort, Complete Facilities and Cost. Rooms come with cable satellite television and a bathroom with hot/cold water. The rooms have very simple designs and are kept clean as well. They have ample space to move as well, unlike other budget hotels. Room rates start at Rs. 896 per night. Location is at No.88, Nxt To City Railway Station, City Railway Station RD, Gandhi Nagar
      Bangalore, Karnataka, 560009
    • Hotel City Centaur. Another great budget hotel, they have modern amenities and even give a luxurious appeal to guests. Rooms include cable television, WiFi, tea/coffee maker, fridge and a bathroom with hot/cold water. They're also just 0.2 km away from the railway station. Room rates start at Rs. 983 per night. Location is at 74-79 Near Railway STN GT Road Majestic, Bangalore City Railway Station, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560023.
    • National Residency. This is about 0.3 km from the railway station. Rooms have running hot and cold water in the bathroom. There's also direct dialling phones in the rooms. Room rates start at Rs. 757 per night. Location is at No. 37/2, Sheshadri Road, Opp. City Railway Bhavan,, Bengaluru, 560009.
    Mid-Range Hotels
    • The Bell Hotel and Convention Centre. Just about 0.1 km from the railway station, you would find The Bell Hotel and Convention Centre. Rooms are modernly designed with emphasis on cleanliness and hygiene. Rooms have AC, WiFi, television, mini-bar and bathroom. Room rates start at Rs. 3,297 per night. Location is at #88 Next to Bangalore City Railway Station, Opposite to Majestic Bus Stand,Bangalore 560023.
    • JP Cordial. This is about 0.6 km from the railway station. It has banquet and barrister services in case guests might need them. Rooms are elegant as well for a rate starting at Rs. 3,194 per night. Rooms have a safe, satellite LCD TV, mini bar and WiFi. Location is at 68, 68/1, S C Road, Near Anand Rao Circle, Bangalore, 560009.
    I hope this helps!