1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Indo Canadian bus from Delhi Airport

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Dhillon, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon New Member

I will be arriving at Delhi Airport on 7th May and will need to get to Patiala from there. I will be making my own way there and have thought about getting the Indo Canadian bus. I need to know whether you have to pre book the tickets or you can get the bus by simply just arriving there for the journey. If seats need to be pre booked please advise where the booking is made from. Also it would be grateful is timings of the bus could also be mentioned.
    Thanks.

2. Pravin

Pravin New Member

You can get the bus by just arriving for the journey, which I think would be best for you as you can not guarantee that your flight will be arriving on time or not.
    Indo Canadian do provide pre booking services too which can be done from their website.

3. SharadKal

SharadKal New Member

Buses leave around every two hours, so if you miss a bus you can always get the next one.

4. MohanPrasad

MohanPrasad New Member

Indo Canadian buses are very costly, I remember when I checked the price for a destination it was Rs1700 or something, why are the costs so high for this bus?

5. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Prices are high because people are happy to pay. Buses are all Merc/Volvo and are 2X2 or 2x1 so density is less which make the journey a bit comfortable. It is excellent for those who are traveling to and from the airport as they wont have to change mode of transport from the train station or the ISBT and it still works out a lot less then hiring a taxi or your own car.

Indo Canadian bus from Delhi airport run every hour or so and tickets can either be purchased online or while boarding the bus.

6. Rudra

Rudra New Member

I made a recent booking for an Indo Canadian bus and I made the ticket booking online and at the time of booking the seats were empty. When I arrived at the bus the seats were all full, so it is highly recommened that you prebook your tickets so that you get a seat and your desired one.