1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gifts to Take to India from USA

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by DinaU, May 19, 2016.

1. DinaU

DinaU New Member

I am going India next month, and I have a select few family members whom I am very close to, and I wish to take something for them from the USA. Most of them are youngsters, my cousins who are in their mid 30's, and I have my uncle and aunt. I need to know what gifts to take to India from the USA for them.

There are three girls aged 16 years old

Four boys aged 16, 18, 25 and 27 years old and of course, my uncle and aunt who are in their 40's.

2. Sharath S

Sharath S Member

I would recommend you bring the boys as many Gadgets like Phones Cameras and Laptops as you can bring through the customs. For the Girls get them loads of Chocolate and Clothes for your Uncle and Aunt. I know this is not perfect as there are usually not many things you can take from the USA to India as most of them are already available here. But I really recommend getting them gadgets as they would love them. Good Luck. Safe Journey.

3. DinaU

DinaU New Member

Haha, I wish I could get stuff like that for the youngsters, but when it comes to getting it for four of them it would work out to be quite costly and I am not super rich, but the gadgets is a good idea something small maybe.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

4. Deven

Deven Member