1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Madikeri Hotels?

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by KrishRao, Dec 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. KrishRao

KrishRao New Member

Does someone have a list of any good madikeri hotels? I'm looking for an affordable but still comfy hotel for my 3-day trip here with my family. The rooms must be spacious and well-kept. Any leads? There are some good hotels in Madikeri but I'm not sure which one to book: Hotels in Madikeri, Coorg | Book Madikeri Hotels.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there!

I'm sorry for the super late reply. Maybe this can help other guests and members who have the same question though. So here's a list f the best affordable hotels in Madikeri:

Accommodations Under Rs. 1,500 in Madikeri
    • Hilltown Hotel - This is just a 14-minute walk away from the Madikeri Fort. It is also just about 7 kms from the Abbey Falls. Their Standard Single Room is at Rs. 490 per night. It comes with an attached bathroom with 24 hours of hot/cold shower. It also has television and telephone along with basic amenities like a bed and air-conditioning. There's also a restaurant in the hotel called Diner's Inn. It serves Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines. Their address is: Hilltown Road, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201. Their contact number is: +91 82722 23801.
    • Hotel Coorg Mandarin - This hotel is located nearby the attractions in the city. Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 1,000 per night. It has an attached bathroom, television, telephone, cupboard with two wooden chairs and a teapot. Rooms are very basic but clean and hygienic. Their address is: Sangeetha Arcade, Opposite KSRTC Depot, Mysore - Madikeri Road, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201. Their contact number is: +91 82722 25573.
    • Coorg Shell - Abbey Falls is just 8 kms away from this hotel. Their Standard Room is at Rs. 1,188 per night. It has an attached bathroom with 24 hours of hot/cold running water. It also has television, WiFi and intercom facilities. Rooms have ample space and are clean as well. They also have an in-house restaurant serving Coorg cuisine with vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals. Their address is: Block No. 11, Near Cauvery Hall, Race Course Road, Kodagu District, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201. Their contact number is: +91 82722 20345.
    These are hotels/home stays in the Madikeri area. It's hard to find hotels that are within a low budget in the area. Most of the hotels in Madikeri are in the range of Rs. 2,000 and above. I'll list them here as well to give you an idea.

Hotels Over Rs. 2,000 in Madikeri

• Prestige Residency - This hotel is situated opposite to the KSRTC Depot in General Thimmaya Road. You can easily access commercial areas from the hotel. Their Super Deluxe Room is at Rs. 2,000 per night. It has air-conditioning, bamboo sofas, LED television and attached bathroom. Rooms are spacious enough for families even. The hotel also has a multi-cuisine restaurant. Their address is: GT Road, Opposite KSRTC Depot, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201. Their contact number is: +91 99018 98301.
    • Hotel Le Coorg - This is just 600 metres from the famous attraction which is Raja Seat. Their Super Deluxe Room is at Rs. 3,400 per night. It has television, tea/coffee maker, free WiFi and attached bathroom. Rooms are spacious and have stunning views of the town of Madikeri. Their address is: Near Raja Seat, Race Course Road, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201. Their contact number is: +91 82722 22999.
    • The Fort Mercara - The Omkareswara Temple and Madikeri Fort is just nearby the hotel. Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 2,800 per night. It is a very spacious room with an attached bathroom and basic amenities like television and bedside table. It is also well-maintained by the hotel staff. Their restaurant serves North Indian, Kodava and Chinese cuisines. Their address is: Kodava Samaja Complex, Madikeri - Virajpet Road, State Highway 27, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201. Their contact number is: +91 99723 33055.
    There you go. I hope this helps you.:)