1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got 4 days in Goa, where should I stay

Discussion in 'Goa' started by nobowalk, Dec 2, 2014.

1. nobowalk

nobowalk New Member

Hi

I have 4 days in Goa and till now I am unable to decide where to stay. Options I have are North Goa or South Goa?

I don't want to go to any extremely crowded area but still I want to enjoy nightlife and need a nice beach to swim and relax
    I would love to to somewhere where I can get Ayurveda massage and can do Yoga too

I have been told that I can go to Arambol or Calungute and Arambol is the place which I liked coz Calangute looks like full of tourists and its too crowded for me. What do you think and anyone been to Arambol recently?

Regards,
    Walker

2. Aadi

Aadi Member

If you want to enjoy the nightlife and like to spend your day swimming in the ocean, then Arambol is the place for you. I lived there for few months and I think it was the best time of my life.

My day use to start at 1 or 2 PM mostly with swimming in the ocean, then walking down to sweet water lake for another round of swimming in still water (sometimes till midnight), after that few hours in night clubs till 3-4AM.

There are many healing centres and massage parlours for Yoga and Ayurveda massage, I remember paying INR. 1000 for full body massage, it was in year 2010.

Lost In India likes this.