1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Should I Start My Tour Of India?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by yeppeo, Mar 6, 2016.

1. yeppeo

yeppeo New Member

I want to visit India in 2017 and it'll be my first time! It was always my dream to visit but I'm a little overwhelmed by the options I will have on places to go, so I would like to get some recommendations from where I should start. Any recommendation is welcome. Thank you!

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I would just say do your research and really see what it has to offer. I think that was my mistake. I saw a lot do not get me wrong, but then afterwards I found out about some things that I had missed from others, so I would say look at every book and list out every option and really plan ahead. Plan, plan, and then plan some more.

3. jim bailey

jim bailey New Member

i would suggest you to start your tour from rajasthan and enjoy the cuisine over there.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

India is a big tourist hotspot these days, and tourism is big business. You'll find that that most of the major tour operators will have holiday packages for various regions all over India.

Maybe if your not sure just where you want to go first, getting advice of one of those companies would be the best option, and they'll often tailor your package to what you want to do when your over there.