1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have You Ever Been To These Beaches In Goa?

Discussion in 'By The Sea' started by travelguide, Sep 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. travelguide

travelguide Active Member

There a number of secluded, not-so-famous beaches in Goa which offers you a total privacy. But it is not advisable to go there alone as they are at some of the very lonely isolated places. Have you ever been to these places?

Butterfly beach - It is one of the isolated, unexplores beaches in Goa. You can only reach there by boat from Agonda or Palolem Beach
    Kakolem Beach - This breath taking beauty is also called Tiger Beach. The easiest way to get there is by boat.
    Hollant Beach - Perfect for non-swimmers and walkers who can enjoy long shallow water running into the sea.
    Betul Beach - It even has a small lagoon and 17th Fort nearby. It reminds you of a fisherman village side beach.

It is advisable to carry your own food as there are only a few eating places.

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Goa is somewhere that's on my list of places to go - but I appreciate the tips for beaches, since I wasn't sure exactly where in Goa was recommended.

I saw this picture of Kakolem Beach, are they little beach huts or something? They look so lovely and colorful.

Kakolem beach.png

3. travelguide

travelguide Active Member

The beaches mentioned above are the not-so-famous beaches of Goa. They are good if you need privacy. Most of them are secluded, so I suggest you go there in a group only than alone.

Goa is well known for a number of famous beaches like Mandrem Beach, Agonda Beach, Baga Beach, Candolim Beach, Cavelossing Beach etc. and the list is endless. These are some of active beaches of Goa.

4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Thanks for the advice. At this stage I'm probably going to be traveling alone so it might be better to go to some of the more well known and populated beaches rather than somewhere secluded, just from a safety perspective!

5. JoJo

JoJo New Member

Yes, thanks for the advice. There's always safety in numbers. It would probably be best to go in a group rather than just two or three. The picture above look great. I hope to see this during my travels.