1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat And Spa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by barbara, Feb 25, 2016.

1. barbara

barbara New Member

I was thinking if I had enough money saved this would be one place I'd like to visit. The Hilton Retreat and Spa looks wonderful. It has all kinds of things to do spa related and non-spa. If you get a chance look it up online.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

I think what sets apart the Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa from others is the fact that it's a luxury hotel amidst an untouched part of nature. Beyond the hotel, you would see the flora and fauna of nature at its best. And it's just perfect especially for nature lovers like myself. Just seeing the views all around, it can set the city girl in me away.

Aside from that, it has more to offer. Consider getting the pool villa to have your very own swimming pool in your veranda. I was told that this specific villa is for couples. But I imagine that kids would have lots of fun in such a villa as well as they will have the pool all to themselves.

The restaurant is amazing as well, located in a cliff-side. They offer gourmet dishes that is sure to set your heart and tummy on fire. The hotel is also famous for its pizzas, so make sure to have one once you head there.

If your aim is to relax, consider getting their spa and massage treatments. The therapist can recommend something for you based off of your lifestyle and line of work.

Other activities in the hotel include: archery, cycling and bird watching. But for me, the best part is just being able to enjoy nature at its best.