1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Chandigarh Sector 17

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by AnmolKhanna, Jun 25, 2016.

1. AnmolKhanna

AnmolKhanna New Member

I am stopping over at Chandigarh for the first time and would mainly be in sector 17 for shopping and eating out with a few friends, so ideally I need a to find some good hotels in Chandigarh Sector 17.

I need a WiFi connection at the hotel, and it should be clean. My budget is Rs2700.
    I would have my car with me, but sometimes I would prefer to take an auto, so it should be easy to get one from the hotel.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of hotels near Sector 17 in Chandigarh:

Within your budget

• Hotel Corporate Inn. This is a three-star hotel at the heart of the city. The Classic Deluxe Double Room is priced at an affordable cost of Rs. 2,595 per night. Amenities include AC rooms, hot & cold showers, a 100% power backup, elevator and coloured television. WiFi is available all throughout the hotel as well. You can easily access the city through this hotel with different transportation modes as well. Specifically located at SCO 6-7, Sector - 17/A, Opp.Taj Hotel, Chandigarh, 160017.
    • Hotel City Plaza 17. The City Plaza Group of Hotels have several different hotels in the city of Chandigarh. Their amenities include AC rooms, dining area in all rooms, LCD tv, refrigerator, elevator and modern bathrooms. WiFi is available as well if you ask. A Single Deluxe Room is priced at Rs. 2,395. It's very easy to find autos outside of the hotel. They're located specifically at SCO 96, 97, Sector 17C, Opp. Sindhi Sweet Restaurant, Chandigarh, 160017.
    • Hotel City Heart Premium. Possibly one of the best budget hotels in Chandigarh, they offer wide amenities with great quality service. Amenities include their own garden restaurant, a plaza room, a discotheque and lounger bar, business centre and refrigerator on all rooms. They have cab on call as well if you want to easily get a taxi from the hotel. There's WiFi in the business centre and other selected sections of the hotel. A Super Deluxe Single Room costs Rs. 3,795. Specifically, they're located at SCO 202-203-204, Andhra Bank Bulding, Bridge Road Sector-17-C, Chandigarh, 160017.
    Below your budget
    • Hotel Akash Continental. A businessman's hotel, their tagline is that they offer luxurious services at the comfort of your own home. Each room has its own LCD tv, AC, WiFi and hot/cold shower. There's a taxi on call if you want to explore the city. A Single Deluxe Room is priced at Rs. 1,895. They're specifically located at SCO 908, Manimajra, Near Housing Board, Chandigarh.
    • The Komfort Inn. They have a multi-cuisine restaurant, currency exchange facilities and conference facilities. WiFi is also available in the room. There's hot/cold shower, safe and tea/coffee maker in the rooms as well. A Regular Room is priced at Rs. 2,395. They're located at SCO 98-100, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh, 160017. They're very near the bus station and railway station, it's very easy to access autos as well.
    I hope this helps!