1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Hyderabad to Stay with Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Shiny, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Shiny

Shiny New Member

I would like to take my girlfriend to some nice hotel, where we can spend some time together as well as celebrate her birthday. We both currently live in Hyderabad, and we need to find some hotel within Hyderabad itself. The only issue coming to my mind is that as she is only my girlfriend and not my wife, I don't want any problems as Hyderabad is not that advanced as compared to other places.

I need help in finding hotels in Hyderabad to stay with girlfriend. My budget is around Rs2000.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

First of all, make sure that you book three star hotels at the very least. This way, your privacy and security is more ensured. You won't also have to deal with such issues unlike if you book at cheaper hotels. Make sure you bring your ID with you as well, both of you. Look as professional as you can be and avoid being too sweet with each other, at least while booking the hotel and while on public.

Then, check out sites like StayUncle and Stayzilla. Both sites cater to unmarried couples looking for hotels. They also have hotels specifically for Hyderabad. Book your room in advance as well so you won't encounter any problems on the day of your trip.

From Stayzilla, I was able to find these accommodations:

• Pavithram Homestay: Rs 1,039
    • Vikram Homestay: Rs 1795
    • Dream Destination Villa: Rs 13,334
    • The Grand Solitaire Secundarabad: Rs 2,854
    • Ohris Banjara: Rs 3,667
    These are hotels that allow unmarried couples to stay in them. If you check out the sites, you'll see more options.

I hope this helps!

3. Arpita Mathur

Arpita Mathur New Member

You can also consider "Red Fox Hotel, Heyderabad ": Stating from 3500.

And as @briannagodess mentioned, you need to carry ID proof of both and before booking please contact with hotel staff.