1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Mumbai Near Airport

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by RoshniVats, Jun 21, 2016.

1. RoshniVats

RoshniVats New Member

I need to be in Mumbai for some personal work that will last only two days. I will only need to go out of the hotel once on the same day I land and after that, I just need to wait for some paperwork to be given to me where I am staying in Mumbai.
    I don't want to be too far out from the airport and need to find hotels in Mumbai near the airport, so when reaching the hotel and leaving the airport to get back home, I won't have any problem with traffic.
    I only need a mid-budget hotel nothing which exceeds Rs1500.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of budget hotels that are very near the Mumbai Airport:

• Hotel Orange Inn. Room rates vary but basically they start at Rs 1,200 which is well within your budget. It is situated about 5 kms away from the domestic airport in Mumbai. The great thing about this hotel is that they also provide free airport transport service. It is located near SBI Bank in Makwana Road, Off. Marol Maroshi Roa in the Andheri - East.
    • Hotel Uni Continental. Room rates vary as well but they start at an affordable tariff of Rs 1,500. Just 3 kms away from the domestic airport, this is one of the nearest accommodations in Mumbai airport. It has single bed dormitories and quite a few restaurants in the hotel. The lobby area has its own WiFi as well. There's also a pub and lounge you can enjoy. It is located in 3rd Road, next to Khar Railway Station.
    • Hotel Milan International. The nearest hotel in the area which is 1 km away from the airport. The staff here is very accommodating and warm. This is mainly a hotel for businessmen. Tariff starts at Rs 1,500 and it is located in Milan subway the 1st Road at Santacruz (West).
    I hope this helps!

3. Nisha

Nisha New Member

Many hotels are available near international airport but below are the best one among them.
    Lalit Mumbai
    Hilton Mumbai International Airport
    Hyatt Regency Mumbai

4. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

Nisha RoshniVats has asked for mid-range hotels, and the ones you have mentioned are all the higher range hotels (5 star)

Some other options are:

Hotel Q Deck - Rs1600

Hotel Sea Lord - Rs1500

5. Karan

Karan Member

When looking for mid-budget hotels near the airport in Mumbai within the specified budget range, here are a few suggestions:

1. Hotel Bawa International:
      • Located near Mumbai's domestic airport.
      • Offers comfortable rooms and essential amenities.
      • Known for its convenient location for travelers.
    2. Hotel Airport International:
      • Situated close to both domestic and international airports.
      • Provides affordable accommodation and basic facilities.
      • A popular choice for short stays.
    3. Hotel Kohinoor Continental:
      • Located near the international airport.
      • Offers comfortable rooms, dining options, and business facilities.
      • Known for its convenient location and good service.
    4. Hotel Transit:
      • Strategically located for quick access to the airport.
      • Provides budget-friendly accommodation with essential amenities.
      • Suitable for short stays and transit passengers.
    5. Hotel Leafio:
      • Situated near the airport with easy connectivity.
      • Offers modern amenities and comfortable rooms.
      • Known for its convenient location for airport travelers.
    Please note that hotel prices may vary based on factors such as availability, season, and promotions. It's advisable to check online booking platforms for the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information. Additionally, guest reviews can provide insights into the experiences of others who have stayed at these hotels. Ensure that the chosen hotel aligns with your preferences and requirements for a short and convenient stay near the airport in Mumbai.