1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Pushkar

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by annabre, Dec 9, 2014.

1. annabre

annabre New Member

I am visiting Pushkar with my mom and looking for some decent, clean and reasonable hotel, I tried to find some hotels online but was unable to convince myself to go for any of those so I am here.

I want something in 3 star to 4 star range and between INR. 4000-5000 only, as I am traveling with my mom so I really need a place which is not very popular with backpackers or hash smokers (in my recent visit as a solo traveller I have seen a lot down there). Thank you very much for your suggestions and I will really appreciate if you can provide contact numbers of hotels.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Ananta Spa resort is the only property I would recommend but its not really inside Pushkar so you would need a few mins drive by a taxi every time you want to want to spend a few hours at Pushkar. That is by far the best property in and around Pushkar and you wont find any backpackers at that property.

3. Adit

Adit New Member

What is the condition of the hotels in Pushkar, are there any decent hotels as well because the one which I have seen near Sunset Café is a disgusting and dirty hotel.

4. Anurag

Anurag Member

Agree with Adit the hotel which is part of Sunset Cafe is disgusting, not worth staying at. I myself could not find any other hotels around the area so dropped the idea of night stay there.