1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels near Mumbai domestic airport

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by DS45, Sep 13, 2016.

1. DS45

DS45 New Member

I am going to Kolaba in Mumbai from Delhi. On our way back home I want to be near the domestic airport as my kids who are small will also be with me and trying to get to the airport will be very tiring and exhausting for them as well as for me and my wife.

I would like to find a hotel near Mumbai domestic airport, which is a good price, somewhere between Rs1000 - Rs1500 per night, we would only be staying there the night as the next day we will be getting our flight back home to Delhi.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Here are some hotels near the Mumbai Domestic Airport, within that budget range:

1. Kalina Residency - This is about two kilometres away from the Mumbai Domestic Airport. It is also just three kilometres away from the Mumbai International Terminal. The hotel is also centrally located, near the commercial and business hubs of the city. All of their rooms have air-conditioning but the room within your budget has a shared bathroom. They also have internet facilities which can come in handy for business travellers. Rooms are very basic though and they also don't have a restaurant within the hotel.
    • Tariff - AC Double Room (Common Toilet and Bathroom) at Rs. 1,500 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, flat-screen television, wardrobe cabinet and shared bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Laundry, doctor on call and internet facilities.
    • Address - Raju House, HEG 19-1/11, Behind Geeta Vihar Hotel, C.S.T 400 029, Old CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
    • Contact Number - +91 88790 80733.
    2. Hotel Star Palace - This is about 2.9 kilometres away from the Mumbai Domestic Airport. All of their rooms have air-conditioning as well and comes with basic amenities. WiFi is available in all public areas and in rooms, free of charge. The hotel also offers airport transfers for a nominal fee. They also have a restaurant within the hotel so you won't need to go out to have your meals. Their front desk is open for 24 hours so you can check in or check out anytime that you want.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Double/Twin Room at Rs. 1,250 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, flat-screen television, seating area with work desk, telephone, clothes rack and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Internet, parking, travel desk, restaurant, room service, airport transfer, car rental, laundry, dry cleaning, luggage storage, currency exchange, ticket service and safety deposit box.
    • Address - Opposite Mukund Hospital, Near Airport Metro Station, Andheri (East) Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059.
    • Contact Number - +91 22320 96195.
    3. Hotel Janata Residency - This is about 3.1 kilometres away from the Mumbai Domestic Airport. It is also just 1.6 kilometres away from the Phoenix Market City Mall. All their rooms have private bathrooms, which is a good feature especially for families. Front desk here operates for 24 hours. They also have cars for hire, in case you'd need them for travelling to the airport. Internet is free on public areas of the hotel.
    • Tariff - Double/Twin Room at Rs. 1,390 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, flat-screen television with cable, clothes rack and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Internet, parking, travel desk, shuttle services, car rental, laundry, business centre and ticket service.
    • Address - 1st Floor, Above Madni Hotel Air-India Cross Road, Opposite Kalpana Cinema Kurla Depot Kurla West, 400070 Mumbai.
    • Contact Number - +91 86528 81831.
    4. Grand Skylight Hotel - This is about five kilometres away from the Mumbai Domestic Airport. It is also just 15 kilometres away from the Juhu Beach. For a short stay, this hotel will do as they do have the basic amenities that you might need. Their cheapest room though doesn't have air-conditioning. They do provide free WiFi for guests in all areas of the hotel. The hotel doesn't have its own restaurant and they don't offer transport services to guests as well.
    • Tariff - Standard Double Non AC Room at Rs. 1,125 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Fan, television, closet and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Internet, parking, laundry and ticket service.
    • Address - Near Sakinaka Metro Station, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093.
    • Contact Number - +91 22 2852 7515.
    There you go. These are all the hotels close to the Mumbai Domestic Airport/Terminal that are within your budget. Others are priced over Rs. 1,500 but are located near the domestic terminal as well. I hope this helps you.