1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels near Delhi Domestic Airport

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Khurana, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Khurana

Khurana New Member

I will be arriving at Delhi Domestic Airport on Sunday and the very next day I have a flight from Delhi International Airport.

My stay in Delhi will be for around 10 hours which would be overnight, so I would like to find a good but cheap hotel which is near Delhi Domestic Airport.

Please give a list of the closest hotels near the airport. The ones which are know of are the usual 5 stars which are not required.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Khurana! Welcome to the forum.

Here are some hotels located near the Delhi Domestic Airport or the Domestic Terminal of the Indira Gandhi International Airport:

1. Hotel Marina - This is just 3.4 kms away from Domestic Airport of the Indira Gandhi International Airport. It's about a 5-minute drive away from the airport. The reception here operates for 24 hours, which is a good feature for travellers arriving in different hours due to flight delays. Rooms are very basic but at the same time, comfortable and clean. The hotel also offers airport or railway transfers for guests.
    • Tariff - Double Room at Rs. 1,000 per night and Standard Room at Rs. 1,200 per night. Rates already include breakfast.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, television, work desk and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Laundry services, internet facilities, conference hall, business centre, transport services and travel desk.
    • Address - A-116/B, Near New Delhi, Road Number 4, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037.
    • Contact Number - +91 11 2678 2555.
    2. Hotel Avtar - This is about 13 kms away from the Domestic Airport. They provide airport pick-ups and drop-offs for guests. Their rooms are simple but clean, with rates that are very affordable. Guests can also enjoy dining in their own restaurant serving different dishes.
    • Tariff - Single Non AC Room at Rs. 800 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Ceiling fan, cable television, work desk and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Laundry services, restaurant, internet facilities, elevator, parking, business centre, transport services and travel desk.
    • Address - A-44, Road No. 2, Mahipalpur, New Delhi 110037.
    • Contact Number - +91 11 26781750.
    3. Hotel Le Princess - This is about 3.4 kms away from the Domestic Airport. It is also very near the attractions in Delhi so you can also enjoy an easy access to them. The rooms are very affordable and they all have air-conditioning, which is very suitable for guests who come from a colder region. WiFi is also available in all public places and in your very own room.
    • Tariff - Standard Room at Rs. 999 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, WiFi, cable television, room service and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Laundry services, internet facilities, parking, transport services and travel desk.
    • Address - Road No. 4, Street No. 6, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110037.
    • Contact Number - +91 93137 01927.
    4. Hotel Lotus - This is about 3.6 kms away from the Domestic Airport. This is a fairly new hotel with modern amenities. Their restaurant serves North Indian, South Indian and Chinese cuisines. Rooms have simple designs, have enough space and very clean. All rooms also have air-conditioning which is quite good for the affordable rates they offer.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 799 per night, Super Deluxe Room at Rs. 999 per night and Executive Room at Rs. 1,199 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, WiFi, cable television, room service, desk, wardrobe cabinet and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Laundry services, internet facilities, transport services and travel desk.
    • Address - A-113, Road Number 3, IGI Airport Delhi, Mahipalpur, New Delhi 110037.
    • Contact Number - 011 2678 7888.
    5. Hotel Global Radiance - This is about 3.1 kms away from the Domestic Airport. They are one of the best budget hotels within the area. Rooms come complete with amenities. Their restaurant serves Indian, Mughlai, Continental and Chinese cuisines. They're best fitted with business travellers as they cater to their needs with their conference hall and business centre.
    • Tariff - Premium Room at Rs. 1,275 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, WiFi, cable television, room service, desk, wardrobe cabinet, electronic locker, mini-bar and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Facilities - Laundry services, conference hall, business centre, internet facilities and travel desk.
    • Address - A-250, Road No. 6, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110037.
    • Contact Number - +91 98 1114 4265.
    There you go. These are the best hotels under Rs. 1,300 per night near the Domestic Terminal of the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Other hotels are priced above these rates so I didn't include them. Let me know though if these rates are too low for you.

I hope this helps!