1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels near Ramoji film city

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Superman, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Superman

Superman New Member

I will be traveling with my family which would include around 10 of us to Hyderabad and the main reason for the visit will be to go to the Ramoji film city.

From the research, I have done about Ramoji film city I have found out that there are different entry fees according to the type of package you want. Half of the group want a specific package, and the other want a different one.

It would, therefore, be more ideal to get a hotel which is near Ramoji film city. The hotel should not be costly, and we are looking at a price of Rs1000 per night if possible.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Superman! Welcome to the forum!

Most of the hotels nearest to the Ramoji Film City are expensive. I was able to find a few within your budget but most of them are about 20 to 30 kms away from Ramoji Film City. Here they are:

Hotels Under Rs. 1,000 Near the Ramoji Film City

1. Hotel Geetanjali - This is about 26.4 kms from Ramoji Film City. This hotel is about a 10-minute drive from the Hyderabad Nampally and Hyderabad Kachiguda Railway Stations as well. It is also located nearby the shopping centres and business centres of Hyderabad. Since you're 10 members in your group, you can also avail of their group package for 8 members and above. With this, you're entitled to a 10% discount for your rooms.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Non AC Room at Rs. 899 per night.
    • Deluxe Non AC Room Amenities - Two beds, WiFi, LCD television with cable channels and direct dial phone.
    • Hotel Facilities - Business centre, coffee machine, laundry & dry cleaning, transport ticketing, banquet hall, car parking and room service.
    • Address: 4-1-938/26/A, New Marketing Complex, Tilak Road, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001.
    2. Hotel Aditya Deluxe - This is about 29 kms from Ramoji Film City. Secunderabad Railway Station is about 3 kms away from the hotel. Jubilee Bus Station is 2 kms away from the hotel. Most of the attractions in Secunderabad are easily accessible from the hotel. They also offer Marwadi and Gujarati cuisines in their menu for room service.
    • Tariff - Semi Deluxe Non AC Room at Rs. 1,000 per night.
    • Semi Deluxe Non AC Room Amenities - Bed, colour television with cable channels and direct dial phone.
    • Hotel Facilities - Laundry services and room services.
    • Address: Railway Officer Colony, Botiguda, Bhoiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500025.
    3. Hotel Sandarshini Inn - This is about 25 kms from Ramoji Film City. This hotel is also just about 2 kms away from both Hyderabad Nampally and Hyderabad Kachiguda Railway Stations.
    • Tariff - Double Non AC Room at Rs. 1,050 per night. Tariff already includes the breakfast.
    • Double Non AC Room Amenities - Bed, LCD television with cable channels and direct dial phone.
    • Hotel Facilities - Banquet hall, vegetarian restaurant, laundry services and room services.
    • Address: 5-1-482/483/484, Koti, Jambagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500050.
    4. Hotel Bramha - This is about 27 kms from Ramoji Film City. It's also very near the commercial districts of Secunderabad. You can opt to stay in their Executive Dormitory since there are 10 of you, you are eligible to stay in it. It's very cheap at Rs. 450 per head only.
    • Tariff - Single Non AC Room at Rs. 1,050 per night. Tariff already includes the breakfast. Executive AC Dormitory at Rs. 450 per person.
    • Single Non AC Room Amenities - Bed, LCD television with cable channels, locker facility, bathroom with 24 hours hot/cold running water and direct dial phone.
    • Hotel Facilities - Travel desk and room services.
    • Address: 9-3-369, Just Opposite to Secunderabad Railway Station, Regimental Bazaar, Secundrabad, Telangana 500025.
    5. Dwaraka Inn - This is about 23 kms from Ramoji Film City. This is one of the few hotels with an AC Room within Rs. 1,000. Rooms are very basic though and would do for a night or two.
    • Tariff - Non AC Room at Rs. 800 per night and AC Room at Rs. 999 per night.
    • Non AC Room Amenities - LCD television with cable channels, bathroom with 24 hours hot/cold running water and WiFi.
    • AC Room Amenities - AC, LCD television with cable channels, bathroom with 24 hours hot/cold running water and WiFi.
    • Hotel Facilities - Travel desk, laundry, parking facility and room services.
    • Address: No.4-7-102/7/2, Sri Sandhya Enclave, Habsiguda Main Road, Near ICICI Bank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007.
    There you go. All other hotels are either too expensive, the nearest ones are over Rs. 7,000, which is way beyond your budget. And then some of the nearer ones at 15 kms to 20 kms from the Ramoji Film City are about Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 3,000. So with these hotels that I've posted, you can ride a taxi to reach Ramoji Film City. A cheaper option would be to ride a bus since most of these hotels are nearby the bus station anyway.

I hope this helps!

:)