1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Much Is Odomos In India?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Startlet245, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Startlet245

Startlet245 New Member

Mosquito repellent is quite expensive where I live so I an thinking of just taking what I need and then buying more once in country. I read somewhere that Odomos is a brand available in India. Does anyone know how much a decent sized bottle would cost?

2. LMackey

LMackey New Member

I think it's cheaper if you buy it in India. Amazon in India has it at under 100 Rs, so I think that translates to $1.25 US. That's pretty cheap for mosquito repellent.

3. gerbera

gerbera New Member

With the new advisory about Zika virus it's probably a good idea to pack or buy mosquito repellent. I haven't heard of any cases in India but they do have other mosquito-borne diseases so better safe than sorry. You can probably purchase it really cheap in one of the stores or at the hotel.

4. Startlet245

Startlet245 New Member

Thanks both for the replies. That is a really cheap price tag LMackey, even double that would be amazing.

Hi Gerbera. Zika is scary, though I am more worried about the annoying reaction I have to bites than to any serious disease.