1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyderabad to Shirdi Tour Packages

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by SanjivKumar, Jul 7, 2016.

1. SanjivKumar

SanjivKumar New Member

I would like to find out what kind of tour packages are available for Hyderabad to Shirdi. I would like details of what kind of costs would be included and also what the package would include.

From past experiences and knowledge, I know that some packages include food, and some don't, so such details would be good to know.

Please also mention what mode of transport would be used for the Hyderabad to Shirdi tour packages.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a few tour agencies I was able to find for Hyderabad to Shirdi:

1. Shirdi Tour Packages. They have a Secunderabad to Shirdi Package Tour. Here are the details of the package tour:
    • Mode of Transport: Bus and Train (3 AC & Sleeper)
    • Departure Point: Shirdi Railway Station (Pickup at Nagarsol Railway Station)
    • Destination Covered: Shirdi
    • Meal Inclusion: No
    • Accommodation: Yes (Hotel Bhagyalaxmi, AC Room)
    • Rates: Comfort Plan is at Rs. 4,846 for adults and Rs. 3,122 for children
    • Other Inclusions of Comfort Plan: AC Transportation, Sightseeing Fees and Travel Insurance
    • Frequency: Friday and Sunday
    2. The Tourism Times. They have a Hyderabad to Shirdi Tour Package. The details are:
    • Mode of Transport: AC Hi-Tech Sleeper Bus
    • Departure Points: Central Reservation Office at 4:45 pm, AP Tourism Office at 5:00 pm and Yatri-Nivas Secunderabad at 5:15 pm
    • Meal Inclusion: No
    • Accommodation: Yes (Non-AC Accommodation at Shirdi)
    • Rates: Comfort Plan is at Rs. 4,800 for two adults and Rs. 1,950 for children
    • Other Inclusions of Comfort Plan: Sightseeing Fees
    • Frequency: Everyday
    Keep in mind that these are only agents/agencies. You can visit the IRCTC website to avail of tours directly from them. Here's one from the IRCTC:

1. IRCTC Secunderabad - Shirdi Package details:
    • Mode of Transport: Rail and Road (3 AC and Sleeper)
    • Departure Points: Secunderabad
    • Meal Inclusion: Yes
    • Accommodation: Yes (Non-AC Accommodation at Shirdi or AC Accommodation at Shirdi)
    • Rates: Comfort Plan is at Rs. 4,439 for adults and Rs. 2,876 for children. Economy Plan is at Rs. 2,870 for adults and Rs. 1,306 for children
    • Other Inclusions of Comfort Plan: Sightseeing Fees
    • Frequency: Wednesday & Thursday (CP) and Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (EP)
    I hope this helps!

Admin and Chahal like this.