1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ice city of China

Discussion in 'China' started by Alexandoy, May 21, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

Harbin is the capital of a northern province in China called Heilongjiang. With the very cold weather during winter, Harbin was transformed into a tourist spot with its ice carvings and other attractions related to winter. However, Harbin has also an economic zone which props up its economy. I would like to visit Harbin just for the ice carvings although I'm not sure if I can withstand the cold temperature. Do you know of some other attractions in Harbin an in outlying towns?

JanineWied87 likes this.

2. JanineWied87

JanineWied87 New Member

Oh, I was in Harbin the last spring and as for me, I liked very much it’s culture and architecture. For example St. Sofia Orthodox Church, Zhongyang Dajie which were built in European style is worst to see. I was also impressed by various exotic buildings, the Dragon Tower. For sure the city has its unique and exotic cityscape which worst to see. But before my trip, I spent a lot of time searching the net looking for the best variant for me with sites which offer cheaper tickets and didn’t choose. Now I’m going to Japan and have found one site which liked most of all to save some money for tickets First and Business Class Flights to Asia.Not sure still but while reading the comments like it and probably will choose, maybe it’ll help you with a flight)

Alexandoy likes this.