India A Place Of Adventure

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by BrenBay, Dec 18, 2015.

1. BrenBay

BrenBay New Member

I travel to India back in 2007, stayed for while till 2010. my perspective was that the country is poor as it is portrayed in international media. the moment i landed there i fall in love with the place with its vast transport network, hundreds of people going to an fro in Mumbai. For sure i didn't know that delicious continental cuisine awaits me with tingling taste of spices and chili... wow i was breath-taken. when i toured the semi continent south was a spectacular place with rich culture and nice weather, the north was also wide range of culture especially Guwahati-Assam not to mention ancient cities of Pragjyotishpura and Durjaya. This reason made me choose India as my honeymoon destination after my wedding on August 18, 2013

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Hello BrenBay and welcome to the forum! It's wonderful that you enjoyed India so much. I've had quite a few people tell me that their travels there really exceeded their expectations, and like you, they truly fell in love with the country. It makes me more and more excited to finally travel there when I hear wonderful stories like yours!

3. BrenBay

BrenBay New Member

Amelia, the reason that make many people shy away to travel to countries like India, it simply because of bad publicity they receive from west world media but i believe with such forum like this we will be able to enlighten the Global village about many countries that have touristic potential and that they have amazing features to enjoy.