1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indian Restaurant In Dubai

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Ajay Malhotra, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Ajay Malhotra

Ajay Malhotra New Member

Hello

I am looking for best indian restaurants in Dubai. Can anyone suggest me the best one which provide tasty and quality indian food

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I know a couple of people who are working out in Dubai at the moment, and they love their Indian cuisine and I was only talking to them about this a couple of days ago.

They said there's quite a number of Indian restaurants in Dubai, more than they thought there would be but their two favourites they been to are Chutneys restaurant and one called Amal which is based in the Armani hotel.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I'm curious to know whether Indian food costs an arm and a leg (like everything else!) in Dubai!

Indian food here locally is super well priced - it's one of my go-to takeout foods...but I feel like if they're serving Indian food at a fancy hotel there that it would be a small fortune!

pwarbi likes this.
  4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

While I've never been to Dubai myself, just by looking at the restaurants themselves I'd say they aren't going to be cheap. Having said that though, everything is relative and the wages people are on over there are more than any other country so I guess it would work out about the same.

If you spend 5% of your wage every month on Indian food over here, it would still be 5% of your wage over there, no matter what the actual prices are.