1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indian to European Plug Converter

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Maria, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Maria

Maria New Member

I have brought a gift from India for a friend of mine, the gift runs on electricity.
    Before I go back home, I was wondering if I can easily get an Indian to European plug converter from India, where I am assuming it would also be cheaper than getting it from elsewhere.
    Please advise where in Delhi I can get the Indian to European plug converter and how much it would cost.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum, @Maria!

Here's a few stores in Delhi where you can get European plug adapters or universal adapters:

• Croma. Located in Vikash Marg Road, Plot Alpha, C Block, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092, India.
    • Sharp Eye System and Solution. Located in Rohini, New Delhi.
    • T.S. Enterprises. Located in Chandni Chowk, New Delhi.
    • Rinky Electronics. Located in Ashok Vihar Phase 4, New Delhi.
    • National Cable Co. Located in Nehru Place, New Delhi.
    • Shilpi Cable Technologies Limited. Located in Badarphur, New Delhi.
    • Electrotech Industries. Located in Rohini Sector 2, New Delhi.
    • Pavitra Advertising Agencies. Located in Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
    Price varies from Rs 140 to Rs 500.

I hope this helps!

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Here we have another one of those things that you might not think about but certainly comes in handy when you need it. Add it to the list of things that we did wrong, and it did set us back a bit in the beginning of our trip. The good news is that enough people make the same mistake that there is a market for those people to fix their errors, so thank goodness for that.