1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalap, Uttarakhand

Discussion in 'Itinerary' started by Amelie, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Amelie

Amelie New Member

I saw a Youtube channel that promoted this place, and I haven't forgotten it since. It's a remote village that can be accessed by trekking, with the help of porters and mules. It's just so beautiful - and untouched! Has anyone had the privilege of traveling there? I'd love to hear some stories.

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I haven't been there, but do you still remember the YouTube channel link by any chance?

I always love reading about destinations, but it's even cooler if there's video - just gives me a better way of visualizing everything and knowing what I want to see and do! :)

3. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

There are many places in India that has been hidden from hardcore travelers. Uttarakhanda is one of the hot travel destinations in India. It is the nature's wonder in earth. I don't know about the place you have mentioned, however, there are many places in India which can be accessed only by trekking. Laddkah is the place I want to travel very much.