1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living in Kullu, Himachal Pradesh

Discussion in 'Himachal Pradesh' started by Aadi, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Aadi

Aadi Member

Hello fellow travelers,

I am leaving for Kullu in the end of February and intend to stay there for a month or two. The main aim of my visit is to live in the hills for some fourth dimension and maybe to breathe some clean air. Plus, I am looking forward to trek Tosh and Kheerganga in the first week of March.

Let me know if you want to join and if anyone is already in or around Kasol, then we can meet up for a chai, coffee or a beer.

Aadi

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015

2. Rumikhan

Rumikhan New Member

Hi Aadi,

I also want to go to Kullu, are your dates fixed or flexible? And can we make Kheerganga trek as soon as we go because I cannot afford to stay there for a long time.

3. Aadi

Aadi Member

Hi Rumi

My dates are flexible and I will not mind to make it +-2. Yes, we can go to Kheerganga as soon as we reach and I will not mind to go there twice.

4. Balladman

Balladman New Member

I am already in Kullu, please let me know the dates and hopefully we can meet here for some drinks and chit-chat.

5. Rumikhan

Rumikhan New Member

Thanks great Balladman, so we are meeting in Kullu. Are you planning to tag along to Kheerganga too or you just want to meet in Kullu.

6. Aadi

Aadi Member

Great stuff man, where are you located in Kullu? I am planing to start from Delhi in 3rd week of Feb and will be staying in Kasol.

7. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like a good idea with no crowd and off season prices :)

Aadi likes this.
  8. Lalit

Lalit New Member

I would love to do something like this, unfortunately I don't have enough time especially for a month, maybe something I can do when I retire...;)

Have fun guys!