1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Tomhoff, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Tomhoff

Tomhoff New Member

Hi All

I am moving to Mumbai in late March and I am looking for some accomodation options, I am moving with my wife and 3 years old son. I am German and have been living in Hong Kong from last 3 years. Now I am struggling to find an good apartment in Mumbai, have tried to search on some real-estate websites to get an idea how much it will cost but I am not totally dependent on agents as I do not find them trustworthy faithful at all.

Pointers: 2 bedrooms, balcony, parking space, within Rupees. 70,000 per month

Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

It depends where in Mumbai as Mumbai is a big city. I could have suggested a few places if I knew where you would be working or what areas you want to live at.

3. Tomhoff

Tomhoff New Member

My work place is in Mindspace, Malad so I would prefer something nearby.
    Thanks

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I was able to find a few apartments in Mumbai with those criteria:

1. Rushabh Keval Tower. Located in: B201, 2nd Floor, Keval Tower, Opp.Vodafone Gallery, Near Sndt College, B.J.Patel Road, Liberty Garden Rd, Malad (West), Mumbai Andheri-Dahisar, Mumbai. This is about 12 minutes away from the Malad Station. The unit is very close to commercial areas like malls, restaurants, educational institutions and cinemas. Amenities here include:
    • Apartment-wise: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, reserved parking, 2nd floor room, cabinets, AC, 2 beds and geyser shower.
    • Other features: lift, security, fire alarm, intercom, park, maintenance and guest parking.
    The rate for this property is at Rs. 70,000 per month. You have to go the 99 Acres site to contact the owner named Devang Mehta as the contact details aren't given in the site.

2. Shiv Ganga Apartment. Located in: Shiv Ganga, Chincholi Bunder, Malad West, Malad (West), Mumbai Andheri-Dahisar, Mumbai. This is located nearby commercial areas as well like ATMs, schools, hospitals and malls. Amenities include:
    • Apartment-wise: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 6th floor room, cabinet, 1 bed and modular kitchen.
    • Other features: lift, security, maintenance and fire alarm.
    The rate for this property is Rs. 37,000 per month. The owner of the property is Priya and you'd have to contact her from the same site as well.

3. K Rajeha Palm Spring. Located in: Raheja Palm Springs, New Link Road, Malad West., Malad (West), Mumbai Andheri-Dahisar, Mumbai. Location is very near malls, hospitals and other commercial areas. Amenities include:
    • Apartment-wise: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reserved parking, AC, tv and fridge.
    • Other features: lift, swimming pool, club house, internet, park, guest parking, gym and security personnel.
    The rate for this property is at Rs. 52,000 per month. The owner is Vandana Sajnani and you'd have to go to the same site as well.

I hope this helps!