1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For Physical Storage Spaces To Rent In Mumbai. Help?

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Donato Pavrey, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Donato Pavrey

Donato Pavrey New Member

Looking for large rent storage spaces in and around Mumbai. Leads would be helpful. Thanks.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I found some website listing warehouses for rent in different regions of India. All of them have listings for warehouse rentals in Mumbai as well. Here they are:

1. Box My Space. Located in: Krishna Kunj, 1A Tagore Road, Santa Cruz West Mumbai - 400054. Their contact number is: 8767 252 252. They have different storage options as well: Box or Space types. Rates range from Rs. 199 to Rs. 2,999 per pickup and return. You might have to avail of the 6 x 6 x 6 in feet type of storage since you need a bigger space. If you need a bigger space, then they also have business warehouses for rent.

2. Store More. Located in: Plot No. 10, Block B, Sector 67, Noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh. Their contact number is: 95550 22330. They have different types of storages as well: Box, Household, Car and Business. You'd have to contact them for the rates though. They have 24/7 security cameras, pest protection and fire protection as well.

3. Agarwal Packers and Movers Limited. Located in: 49, Eastern Chamber, Ground Floor, 128/A, Poona Street, Danabundar, Mumbai (India)- 400009. Contact number is: 098 6001 5001. Although they have warehouses for storing items before transfer to the next location, they also have warehouses for rent for longer periods of time with monthly fees. A 300 Cubic Feet Warehouse is at Rs. 2,000, a 600 Cubic Feet Warehouse is at Rs. 4,000 and a 900 Cubic Feet Warehouse is at Rs. 6,000 (All on a Monthly Basis).

4. Royal Home Packers and Movers. Located in: H.E.K. Compound, Near Canossa School, Sher-E-Punjab Naka,, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093. Their number is: 9820027762. They also have different options for different warehouse types as well. You'd have to contact them for the rates though.

I hope this helps!