1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorbike Rental In Goa

Discussion in 'Goa' started by NormanT, Jan 1, 2015.

1. NormanT

NormanT New Member

Hi everybody

I will be in Goa for 2-3 weeks starting Feb first week, could you help me locate a motobike rental place in Calangute area? Plus I would like to know the price per day and what documentation is required. For sure I would not like to give my passport to somebody as security, so what is the procedure?

2. Deven

Deven Member

Here are a few options for bike rental:

Jas Rent a Bike Calangute Goa - (0832) 2277282 09822688228

Peter And Friends Classic Adventures - (0832) 2268467

Cars Comforts - (0832) 2221011, (0832) 2226588

3. Ronit

Ronit New Member

Renting a motorbike in Goa is easy, as there are plenty of places which provide rentals, alot of companies advertise in hotels and eateries.

4. PatelJigar

PatelJigar New Member

The accommodation you will be staying will also be able to provide details of bike rentals in Goa, and most places like hotels are associated with certain rental companies.

5. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello!

Here's a few bike rental services in Calangute:

• Dolphin. Located at Dolphin Rentals near Casa de Goa,Calangute. Contact numbers are 9822149366 or 7709909762.
    • Pinky Rent a Bike and Car. Located at Near Calangute Beach, Calangute, Goa 403516. Contact number is 9822189063.
    It depends on what bike you would rent but here's an average for a few bikes:
    • Avenger, Rs. 350
    • Fz, Rs. 350
    • Activa, Rs. 250
    • Frazer, Rs. 500
    The requirements for renting a bike are as follows:
    • Your two-wheeler driving license
    • Identification or Passport
    You do have to give the original document of either one. They do this as sort of a collateral. In exchange, you can have the bike and the corresponding documents you might need with it.

I hope this helps!