1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Villas in Goa for Rent

Discussion in 'Goa' started by Jumping Jack, Jul 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jumping Jack

Jumping Jack New Member

I would like to get some information about renting a villa in Goa. My partner and I prefer renting out properties when on holiday as we make our meals and also like space we get in the properties we rent out. On the plus side renting a villa in Goa is a must I think because there are some beautiful properties there.

Renting villas in Goa is quite popular, so I believe that it maybe a bit costly. I would need some idea of what kind of costs there would be for villas in Goa for rent. Some information on whether there are villas for rent near the beach as well would be good.

What is the minimum number of days you can rent a villa for in Goa?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here are some villas that you can rent near the beach in Goa:

Calangute

• Villa Calangute. All their villas are located very close to shopping areas and restaurants. The best part is, they're just also 2 to 12 minutes away from the beach, depending on what type of villa you get. Their villas are spacious, with a bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining area and even has its own large garden. Their Phase 1 AC Villas are easily located 2 minutes away from the beach. Amenities in the villa are quite many: oven, hair dryer, room fans, electric kettle, gas stove, fridge, bath tub, television, washing machine and a microwave. They also have other villas in other phases but it's a bit further away from the beach, about a 10-minute walk. The Phase 1 Villas are priced at Rs. 20,000 per night. If that's a little too expensive, their Phase 8 Villas are priced at Rs. 8,000 per night but it's a 12-minute walk from the beach. They didn't mention any minimum stays required in the villas. Their address is at: Villa Calangute, 1/230-C, Holiday Street, Gauravaddo, Bardez, North Goa 403516.
    • Villa Alina. This one's built off the coast of Calangute Beach. While this is more of a home stay/resort, you would be amazed that the beach is just a 4-minute walk away. They have the Main House and the Beach House, where the villas are located. The Beach House has two Double Suite AC Villas. Amenities include: washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, water cooler, satellite television, iPod dock system, DVD player and balcony. Their rates depend on the season but average between Rs. 3,500 to 3,800. Minimum stay here is four nights. Their address is at: Villa Alina, 261, Arpora, Goa 403516, India.
    Sinquerim
    • Goa Holiday Villas. This is a 5-minute walk from the Sinquerim or Candolim Beach. Their Presidential Pool Villa has its own private pool and jacuzzi. Each villa has four rooms and complete with a kitchen, a balcony, a bathroom, dining area and living room. All rooms have AC as well. Amenities include: safe, microwave oven, washing machine, dishwasher and even a mini-library. Rates differ as well depending on the season but averages between Rs. 27,000 to Rs. 75,000 per night. They also didn't mention if there are any required minimum number of stays. Their address is at: 1st Floor, Resicom Elite, Kadamba Depot Road, Porvorim, Goa-India 403521.
    Candolim
    • Villa Candolim. This is just about 700 metres from the Candolim Beach. They have two villas: the Blue Villa and the Yellow Villa. Both are connected to the swimming pool, jacuzzi, gardens and cascading waterfall. Let us focus on the Yellow Villa which has three bedrooms, each with their own balconies. Each room also has its own bathroom. The kitchen has a microwave, fridge and water dispenser. The living room has a television and you can also request a laptop with internet. Rates range between Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 28,000 per night. No mention of minimum nights required. Their address is: Near Mikey's Place Restaurant, Candolim Beach Road, Candolim, Goa 403515.
    Panjim
    • Coco Shambala. This is a luxury resort very near the Coco Beach. Their Ashvini Villa is quite luxurious with its own kitchen, dining area/living room and bedrooms with bathrooms. There is also an open garden air room. Basic amenities for the kitchen are included like a fridge, microwave and stove. The bedrooms have their own television, DVD player and iPod docking system. There was no mention of how many nights are required as a minimum. Rates start at Rs. 1.75 la to Rs. 3.6 lakh per night. Their address is at: Patrimonio, Nerul, Bardez, Goa 403114, India.
    Varca
    • Serenity Residences. This is about 700 metres away from the Varca Beach. Their Villa has its own master bedroom, dining area, kitchen and living room. The kitchen has all the basic amenities like a fridge, a stove, a microwave and some utensils. The living room has a very elegant design complete with a sofa and table. The master bedroom has its own bathroom with a door leading outside to a private shower. Rates start at Rs. 9,411 per night. Their address is at: Fatrade Beach Road, Colva, Goa 403721, India.
    Anjuna
    • Prime Villas. This is just around the Anjuna Beach. They have the Villa Nina which is a three-bedroom villa. Their two bedrooms have their own bathrooms with an open sky shower. The kitchen is fully-equipped with fridge, cutlery, gas stove and microwave. There's an open sitout as well that the whole family can enjoy. The rate varies but ranges between Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 15,000 per night. They didn't mention whether there is a required minimum for staying in their villa. Their address is at: Ximer, Next to Bhumica temple, Arpora, Bardez - Goa.
    I hope this helps!

Admin likes this.

3. dane

dane New Member

Great info. I'm also interested in renting villa while in Goa. Wondering if there is any price differences in off-peak times?