1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mountain Bike Rentals

Discussion in 'Trekking and Mountaineering' started by Tyson, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Tyson

Tyson New Member

Where can we find mountain bike rentals. I would love to find a place that rents mountain bike for the day. It would be excellent if I can ride down some trails and visit some streams and rivers.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Tyson!

I was able to find some websites renting out mountain bikes for a day. Here they are:

1. BOTS Marketplace - They have a wide variety of mountain bikes for rent. There are even components or solutions you might need for the bike that is available here. Here are some mountain bikes that I was able to find for rent:
    • B Twin Rock Rider 5.3 - Rate is at Rs. 400 per day. The address of the owner is at: Queen's Road, Near to Indian Express, BOTS Infantry Road Outlet, Bangalore.
    • Montra Rock 1.1 D - Rate is at Rs. 200 per day. The address of the owner is at: Whitefield, Bangalore.
    • Cannondale Trail 5 - Rate is at Rs. 300 per day. The address of the owner is at: North Goa.
    • Trek 3700 - Rate is at Rs. 500 per day. The address of the owner is at: King Circle, Matunga, Mumbai.
    2. Rentomo - You can choose form different mountain bikes. They have rentals in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai. Here are some of the bikes I was able to find:
    • Merida Matts 20 MD - Rate is at Rs. 650 per day. The address of the owner is at: Yelahanka, Bangalore.
    • BTwin Bicycle, 5.0 Rockrider - Rate is at Rs. 450 per day. The address of the owner is at: DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon.
    • Claud Butler ATB Bicycle - Rate is at Rs. 200 per day. The address of the owner is at: Amar Nagar Bus Stop, Mumbai.
    3. Stonehead Bikes - This is a rental company with bikes, mountain bikes and cars. Their address is at: 27, DSIDC Shed, A-Block, Jhilmil Industrial Area, Rajiv Colony, Jhilmil Colony, Block A, Jhilmil Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110095. These are their mountain bikes:
    • Hercules Ryders K10 - This is at Rs. 400 per day.
    • Ryders ACT110 - This is at Rs. 400 per day.
    • BSA Mach 22 - This is at Rs. 350 per day.
    There you go. In addition, you might need these documents:
    • Photocopy of Passport
    • Original Copy of the Return Flight Ticket
    • Photocopy of Driving License
    Some would require an initial safety deposit as well.

I hope this helps!