Mountain Bike Rentals

Discussion in 'Trekking and Mountaineering' started by Tyson, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Tyson

Tyson New Member

Where can we find mountain bike rentals. I would love to find a place that rents mountain bike for the day. It would be excellent if I can ride down some trails and visit some streams and rivers.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Tyson!

I was able to find some websites renting out mountain bikes for a day. Here they are:

1. BOTS Marketplace - They have a wide variety of mountain bikes for rent. There are even components or solutions you might need for the bike that is available here. Here are some mountain bikes that I was able to find for rent:
    • B Twin Rock Rider 5.3 - Rate is at Rs. 400 per day. The address of the owner is at: Queen's Road, Near to Indian Express, BOTS Infantry Road Outlet, Bangalore.
    • Montra Rock 1.1 D - Rate is at Rs. 200 per day. The address of the owner is at: Whitefield, Bangalore.
    • Cannondale Trail 5 - Rate is at Rs. 300 per day. The address of the owner is at: North Goa.
    • Trek 3700 - Rate is at Rs. 500 per day. The address of the owner is at: King Circle, Matunga, Mumbai.
    2. Rentomo - You can choose form different mountain bikes. They have rentals in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai. Here are some of the bikes I was able to find:
    • Merida Matts 20 MD - Rate is at Rs. 650 per day. The address of the owner is at: Yelahanka, Bangalore.
    • BTwin Bicycle, 5.0 Rockrider - Rate is at Rs. 450 per day. The address of the owner is at: DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon.
    • Claud Butler ATB Bicycle - Rate is at Rs. 200 per day. The address of the owner is at: Amar Nagar Bus Stop, Mumbai.
    3. Stonehead Bikes - This is a rental company with bikes, mountain bikes and cars. Their address is at: 27, DSIDC Shed, A-Block, Jhilmil Industrial Area, Rajiv Colony, Jhilmil Colony, Block A, Jhilmil Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110095. These are their mountain bikes:
    • Hercules Ryders K10 - This is at Rs. 400 per day.
    • Ryders ACT110 - This is at Rs. 400 per day.
    • BSA Mach 22 - This is at Rs. 350 per day.
    There you go. In addition, you might need these documents:
    • Photocopy of Passport
    • Original Copy of the Return Flight Ticket
    • Photocopy of Driving License
    Some would require an initial safety deposit as well.

I hope this helps!