1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike for rent in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Aston88, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Aston88

Aston88 New Member

I am in Bangalore next week, and will be taking a flight there. I don't want to spend time on taxis while traveling there, and would rather be on a bike, especially with the weather being pleasant there.

I know a few people there who have bikes which would be ready to lend it to me, but I don't want to be a burden on someone and using their mode of transport. Instead I would rather spend money on rental and know that no one else would need it.

I don't need anything flashy or expensive, just a basic bike for rent in Bangalore.

The details which I need are the place where I can rent the bike from and some idea of what the rental charges may be.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

First of all, are you referring to bikes, as in bicycles? Or are you referring to bikes, as in motorcycles? Just wanted to clear that up. But anyway, I'd just give you some options for both.

So the first list is about motorcycle rentals within the Bangalore area:

1. Rent 'N Zip - So their rates vary depending on what type of motorcycle or scooter you rent. Here are some of their rates:
    • Flyte/Rodeo/Duro - Rate for one to three days of rental is at Rs. 250.
    • Activa 110/Access - Rate for one to three days of rental is at Rs. 350.
    • Gusto/Jupiter/Active 3G - Rate for one to three days of rental is at Rs. 400.
    • Karizma/Avenger - Rate for one to three days of rental is at Rs. 800/Rs. 900.
    • Enfield - Rate for one to three days of rental is at Rs. 1,200.
    • Duke/Thunderbird - Rate for one to three days of rental is at Rs. 1.400.
    Here are their information:
    • Address: Matt Auto Sports India Pvt. Ltd., No. 28/A, 6th Cross, Leela Palace Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore.
    • Contact number: +91 76768365 24.

2. Dryve - Their rates also vary:
    • Activa - Rate for one day is at Rs. 350.
    • Bajaj Pulsar - Rate for one day is at Rs. 550.
    • Thunderbird 500 - Rate for one day is at Rs. 1,100.
    • Continental GT - Rate for one day is at Rs. 1,200.
    • Address: No. C3, MCHS Layout, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Next to Sesame Street Pre-School, Near Silk Board Junction, Bangalore, 560102, Karnataka.
    • Contact number: +91 76768365 24.

3. Rent a Bike in Bangalore - Their rates vary depending on whether you rent bikes with unlimited kilometres or not. But I'm going to list the tariff for the unlimited kilometres:
    • Dio/Activa/Passion/Discover - The daily rate for Monday to Thursday is at Rs. 400 and the remaining days at Rs. 600.
    • Pulsar/Avenger/Apache - The daily rate for Monday to Thursday is at Rs. 600 and the remaining days at Rs. 900.
    • Enfield/Thunderbird/Duke - The daily rate for Monday to Thursday is at Rs. 1,000 and the remaining days at Rs.1,200.
    • Suzuki Swift - The daily rate for Monday to Thursday is at Rs. 1,700 and the remaining days at Rs. 2,200.
    • Address: No. 182/A, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore.
    • Contact number: +91 8050965720.

Now, let's list some bicycle rental agencies in Bangalore:

1. City Cycling - Here are their rates:
    • Btwin Mybike - Rs. 150 per week.
    • Schwin Sporterra 4 - Rs. 400 per week.
    • Btwin Rock Rider 500 - Rs. 400 per week.
    • Giant Escape 3 - Rs. 450 per week.
    • Montra Timba - Rs. 400 per week.
    • BSA Mach - Rs. 100 per week.
    • Address: City Cycling, Mayfair Anthem, Gear Road, Bhoganhalli Behind New Horizon College of Engineering and Embassy Tech Village. Bangalore, 560103.
    • Contact number: +91 8971552453.

2. iCycle India - Rates are the following:
    • Betta - Rs. 400 per day (Monday to Friday). Rs. 500 per day (Saturday and Sunday).
    • Parvath - Rs. 600 per day (Monday to Friday). Rs. 700 per day (Saturday and Sunday).
    • Address: No. 660/4, New No. 7, 5th Main, 11th Cross, Vyalikaval, Malleswaram, Vyalikaval, Kodandarampura, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003.
    • Contact number: +91 8861102597.

3. Hwy Rider - Their rates are:
    • Rs. 350 per day.
    • Rs. 1,500 per week.
    • Rs. 5,000 per month.
    • Address: Ground Floor, Building No. 65, Adinidhi Residency, 3rd Cross, Amar Regency Layout, Horamavu Main Road, Bangalore, 560043.
    • Contact number: +91 9739332293.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.:)