1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mountain Resorts In Kufri

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Peter, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Peter

Peter New Member

What are the best mountain resorts in Kufri. My wife wants to make sure they have a fire in the lobby and a great view of the mountain slopes. She loves winters and looks forward to skiing next year in Kufri.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

It's actually difficult to find accommodations in Kufri. The best thing you can do is opt for accommodations near it. I am going to list a few resorts/hotels that are within walking distance to Kufri. Here they are:

• Cedar Hill Lodge. It is located about 8,200 feet from the hilltop. You can get amazing views of the Himalayas from here. The rooms are clean and tidy, as well as the other facilities. There's free meditation every morning which guests can join in. They also have a food menu, although it's quite small. The downside is that they don't have electricity backup nor play areas for kids.
    • The White Ridge. There's a restaurant, a spa and a water sports facility in the hotel. There's also wi-fi free around the lobby area. You can also get amazing views of the hills from this hotel.
    • Wildflower Hall. Again, there's amazing views of the mountains from here. There's a spa, a restaurant and heated indoor/outdoor pools as well. This is probably the most luxurious hotel out of this list. There's satellite tv, a minibar and DVD players in rooms.
    Enjoy your trip!

3. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

why dont you try out Kullu Manali or maybe places near shimla... As far as i know Kufri wont be upto the mark for a resort stay..