1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treehouse Resorts In Kerala

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by RBean, Jan 18, 2016.

1. RBean

RBean New Member

Has anyone stayed in one of the treehouse resort rooms in India? There is one I found in Sholayar Forest near Athirapally Falls called the Rainforest Boutique. It looks absolutely stunning and has a view of the Falls and surrounding forest. It only has space for two adults and does not have airconditioning. It would bring me back to my childhood of playing in the treehouse in the backyard.

2. JKewe

JKewe New Member

There is also one called Vythiri Resort that looks like it's in the middle of a rainforest. I don't know anything about it except for the incredible pictures. I agree, it would be a great type of place to stay.

3. LMackey

LMackey New Member

That would be incredible, spending a vacation living in a tree house. Sounds like most kids dreams. Do you know what the price is per night?

4. Sheba

Sheba New Member

I have looked up both locations on Google. I believe this would be an adventure of a life time. I have stayed on a floating canoe in the water, but never a tree house. I think I'll have to book me one when I arrive in India.

5. barbara

barbara New Member

How expensive would the stay be? Probably a lot more than a hotel? It would be like a memory from my tree house when I was a child, only built a lot better. Wouldn't it be lovely to fall asleep to the forest noise and wake up to the birds in the morning.

6. Salman

Salman New Member

Treehouse resorts are beautiful especially the ones located in Kerala. You will be in the midst of nature in its purest form and it will relax you and give you a feeling of calm. For the experience I think it is worth the money that you will spend.