1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mumbai Airport To Pune/nashik (and Back)

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by DevilKid, Oct 26, 2015.

1. DevilKid

DevilKid New Member

I recently found out about this service called KKTravels who do cheap cab sharing service from the Mumbai Airport (Domestic and International) to an address of your choice in Pune or Nashik. And also, a pickup service from your address in Pune or Nashik to the airport you want to go to for a cheap price of 1000 rupees per person.

Has anyone used them before? I have seen some good reviews on Google and sorts but wanted some more reviews. They seem pretty cheap compared to getting your own transportation.

2. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Member

I haven't used them personally but my wifes father, who is a native of Mumbai has used them several times and has recommended them to me. He was impressed with their punctuality and reliability and found them to offer a great service overall. I was planning to use them on my next journey to India in January next year, maybe I'll update you with my own review after I have some personal experience of using them. As far as I am aware there is no other taxi that will cover the journey for such a reasonable price but I cannot claim to have great experience of the area.

DevilKid likes this.